Hermione nodded at her friend before answering Ron, "Her spell."

The ginger boy looked completely bewildered but Lillian didn't know if it was because he realised his other friends knew and not him or because he didn't expect his best friend to do such a hard thing.

Lillian took a deep breath and flicked her wand in front of her as she pronounced the very simple —yet useful, incantation, "Geminis". And just as expected, a copy of herself appeared clearly where she had pointed her wand, soon followed by others as she flicked her wand everywhere she could.

Her clones started moving in the room, some walking, others using their 'wands' to draw some coloured patterns in the air, as Lillian smiled at her friends' reactions. The three of them had their mouths agape, Hermione sometimes chuckling when a clone would tickle her.

"Finite Incantatem," Lillian said lightly and all signs of the spell she had originated vanished.

Hermione was the first one to speak, still stunned, "That was fantastic, Lilli! Is it inspired from the Gemino curse?"

"Yes, it is. But I'd say this one is more of a confusion charm than a curse," Lillian answered, smiling.

"You'll have to teach us that, I hope you're aware of this," Harry pointed out as the door of the room suddenly opened, students coming in for the lesson.

Lillian squealed in happiness when Harry announced they would learn the Patronus Charm, almost everyone around them having the same reaction.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up," Harry explained, "Keep trying Seamus."

Lillian's excitement quickly disappeared as she watched a few of the members produce a patronus charm without too many difficulties —even if it would be foolish to say it wasn't very hard, because she had a lot of happy memories but she didn't know if any of them would be strong enough.

Trying to compose herself, she blocked out everyone that was around and closed her eyes, trying to pick a memory that would make her truly feel something. She let her mind wander from her early years until the present time and smiled when she thought about one in particular.

When she was about ten years old, and after begging Fred and George for years, the twins called her in their living-room, handing her a wand.

"So, we decided you were ready to learn a little spell," George said as Lillian jumped up and down, her eyes glued to the wand.

"But, slow down, even if it is an easy spell, it might be hard for you."

"Just tell me!" Lillian begged, ready to flick the wand at any target.

"The incantation is 'Mimble Wimble' but you have to do it on someone," Fred said before smirking, "Which is why I believe we should go outside, where you can try on Ron."

"Does he know about this?" she asked, a little uncertain. She didn't want to hurt him, just try a spell.

"No, but don't worry, it's safe. Just think of a certain thing you don't want Ron to talk about and then cast the spell at him by doing this hand movement," Fred said, demonstrating the way she should twist her wrist.

Having no idea of something she wanted Ron not to mention, she just thought about him not talking at all and rapidly cast the spell as he was playing around in the garden. The effect was immediate, the small ginger boy grabbing his mouth, his eyes displaying a frightened expression.

"What is it, Ron?" George asked, trying not to laugh.

But when Ron found out he couldn't say anything, the three couldn't hold it in anymore and the sound of their loud voices covered Ron's groans, Lillian jumping up and down at her successful attempt to cast a spell.

Somehow, Lillian hoped this memory would be powerful enough and she opened her eyes to see Harry standing beside her, his eyes locked on her as he intently waited for her to try and cast the spell.

She wasted no time as she flicked the wand in front of her , "Expecto Patronum", and as soon as the words left her mouth, a blue light erupted from her wand as a doe drew itself in the air, posing for a few seconds before running around the entire room, Harry patting her on the back.

"Amazing, Lillian! Incredible!" Harry cheered as he walked towards other people.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents," Harry explained, his full attention now on the youngest Weasley member, "Fantastic, Ginny!"

"Just, remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So focus, Luna."

Lillian cast the spell a few more times, trying to stay focused a little longer, but everytime she saw the doe, she wondered why her Patronus had this animal shape, it had to mean something but she didn't know what.

"This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well!" Harry said as Lillian joined Ron to give him a side-hug after seeing him perform the spell.

One second, everything seemed to go perfectly for almost everyone, and the next, everyone stopped practicing, something obviously moving above or around them. The chandelier started trembling, as well as the floor, complemented by a loud detonation, clearly coming from the entrance of the room.

Harry and Nigel faced the mirrors that were supposed to hide the door, the glass quickly shattering on the floor, a small hole visible on the marble.

A high-pitched voice could be heard from the other side, "I'll make short work of this."

Harry quickly noticed Umbridge was about to break the wall and pulled Nigel away with him, but his actions weren't as rapid as Umbridge, "Bombarda Maxima."

The wall literally exploded, a few bricks hitting Harry and Nigel and they dived backwards, and everyone discovered Umbridge, Filch and some members of the Inquisitorial Squad, such as Crabbe, Goyle, Parkinson and even Zabini standing with proud faces. And when Lillian was surprised not to see Draco, she rolled her eyes in disdain as she saw him proudly come from the side, holding Cho by the arm.

Lillian ignored Draco —from whom she could feel the strong gaze, and instead looked back at Cho them Umbridge who wore a very bulbous smile, "Get them."

✧✦✧

Well, Lillian is finally able to perform her own spell and everything is all right with Ron!
So what did you think of this chapter? Do you have an idea of what could happen next?
Don't forget to leave a little comment because it always makes me super happy and because I love you all!