I looked at Emma and Maureen they were exchanging looks.

"What?"

"Emily there's something we need to tell you...." began Maureen

~Iris~

I was at my locker when sweet lips reached mine.

"Why hello there." I grinned down at my beautiful girl friend Kayla.

She smiled back her brown eyes twinkling "Hi. Did you find out who your home room teacher is yet?"

I shook my head and closed my locker "Nope. Honing there now."

She nodded and took my hand "Come on."

We found the list of students and looked up our names.

"Mr. Larry? Who did you get?" Kayla asked looking over my shoulder

"Mr. Larry." I smiled at her

"Yey! I hope we have a lot of classes together, I would get lonely without you." she smiled "Come on lets get to homeroom."

She pulled me to homeroom. We were the last ones apparently because a few seconds later the teacher walked in.

"Hello class I'm Mr. Larry. Yes Larry is my last name. So I'll call you up and get your schedule. Bella Mary?"

Kayla turned to me "I hope we have some classes together."

I nodded as the teacher called out "Iris Johnson."

I stood up and grabbed my schedule. Next Kayla got up got her's.

She grabbed my schedule and compared it to her's "Jez your smart. You have all honors."

I chuckled. I was always super smart. Dad just said I was born with a huge brain. I've always been one step ahead of everyone else, sometimes Dad is surprised too.

"Well we have study hall and lunch together, plus our minor." she pouted and I kissed her noes "Come on be happy."

I made a funny face and she laughed.

"Cheater." she mumbled

I rolled my eyes.

"Ok everyone the announcements are on so settle down." Mr. Larry said turning on the TV

I turned to watch them, but suddenly I was hit with huge migraine. Then a voice in my head.

'Iris? Iris can you hear me?'

The pain increased an I grunted quietly.

"Iris are you ok?" whispered Kayla touching my arm

"I....I um don't feel well." I told her. I stood up and went to Mr. Larry "Can I go to the nurse?"

He gave me a weird look "Really? Because I don't think-"

'Iris!' the voice yelled.

"Please!" I screamed At him everyone turned to me

Mr. Larry handed me a pass and I walked out. I crumbled up the pass and stuffed it into my pocket. I went out to my bike, unlocked it and took off.

'Iris! Please answer me!'

I rode to the beach. When I'm around water I feel peaceful, like I belong there, and there was one place I could go were no one would find me.

I slowed down as I arrived at the beach. I parked my bike against a tree and ran down to the water, taking my shirt off in the process. I sat down in the water and took a deep breath, I instantly felt better.

'Iris please answer me.' said the voice again, but this time no pain.

'I don't know how.'

I heard the voice, who was a girl's voice, sigh 'I'm so happy to hear your voice.'

'Why?'

She pause 'Do you know who I am?'

'No.'

She was quiet.

'You are real right? This is not just in my head.'

She chuckled 'Yea I'm real.'

I breathed a sigh of relief 'I thought I was crazy for a second there.'

'Um I gotta go. I'll talk to you later?'

'Sure...'

Then she was gone.

~Emily~

I just finished talking to my twin brother. I have a brother. I smiled, but then frowned, he didn't know who I was.

"What happened did you reach him?" asked Emma touching my shoulder

"Yea, but he didn't know who I was." I looked up at her then at Maureen "I have to find him."

Emma shook her head "Honey, do you really think that's a good idea?"

"He has to know."

"Let Will deal with telling him." Maureen said "Come on let's go home."

I nodded. I will tell him. I will leave tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm sorry again for acedently deleted this chapter. I'm sorry :) so here ya go.

<3 Mell