We all watch and wait for a miracle to happen. I look at her angelic face and watch in hope that she wakes up. Moments later, her eyes slowly flutter open to revile the color of the ocean. I can hear Elsa quietly squeal with joy as our eyes meet. After a few seconds of our eyes connecting, I feel a force slam into my face, making me fall off the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's P.O.V. (Yay!! XD)

I open my eyes to see the man I once love sitting there. Once our eyes met I brought my fist up and punched him in the face as hard as I could. He fell off the bed and started rubbing his cheek. He looked up at me for a moment before mumbling something under his breath.

"Astrid! You're awake!" The moment I hear Elsa's voice, I lift my head up to see her skip this way. She walks around the trader in the floor and hugs me tightly. "Thank goodness you're awake!"

I hug her back before pulling away and looking at her confused. "What do you mean, 'thanks goodness I'm awake'? How long have I been sleeping?" I ask.

"You've been sleeping for 200 years." She looks at me sadly yet worried at the same time.

200 years? I've been sleeping for 2 whole centuries?! How is that possible? How could I have been asleep for 200 years?! Did someone- wait.

I turn my attention to the man who had cared about me years ago and give him the best glare I've got. That man was the one who put me under that spell. He was the one who made me sleep for 2 whole centuries! He made me touch that flower, he made me smell it, he made me fall into a deep slumber! It's because of him, that I missed out on my life!

I stand up carefully and start walking towards him with my fist clenched. He widens his eyes and backs up into the wall behind him. To be honest, he looks scared. Though he should be, because he's about to get the worst beating of his life!

"You fool! You put me under that spell! You made me sleep for 200 years and miss my life! You are going to pay for what you've done! You're-" I get caught off when someone holds me back from punching the guys to pieces.

"Astrid! That's not the Hiccup you used to know! He's not the same person! The one you knew from the past is dead." I stop struggling at the last sentence that came from Elsa's mouth.

"He died? Well if he died then why do I see him standing right there?" I ask her, pointing to the auburn haired man.

"That's someone who looks like him and yet has a similar name. That's Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III. He knew nothing about you till a few days ago." She explains. "Remember, you've been asleep for 200 years. The one you knew is probably long gone by now."

I look over at him with a small glare. "Then why is he here if he's not the same one?"

"He was the only one who could wake you up." She answers. "Nobody could wake you up for the past 200 years. He was the only one that fulfilled the legend."

"What legend?"

"The one about the boy training the night fury. The one where the only person who could train the night fury was the one who could wake you from your slumber."

I stand there for a moment and allow the information to drain into my brain. I've been asleep for so long, she went around looking for a person who could wake me. Though now that I think about it, how is she still so young?

"Wait, how are you still young?" I ask confused.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed as she started explaining everything from the spell kept the people from aging till I woke up. She explained how the dragons where still around and we were the only island with them. She told me that we were the only ones living like vikings and everyone else was more modern than we are. Apparently Hiccup and that white haired guy is from the modern island.

After her explaining the entire situation to me from start to where we are now, I finally understand what's going on. I was told that tonight, Elsa was going to tell the village that I had woken up from my slumber because of a guy that looks like my ex. I asked if I had to marry the freak but she said I didn't have to, but she would like me to talk with him and get to know him. I tried my best to say no but she forced me too.

I look over to Hiccup and give him a look. It wasn't a glare, but a look that meant "I don't like you" type of thing.

I may be forced to hang with him, but I don't have to like him.

--------------------------------------

Hey Vikings!!!

So Astrid's awake! Yay!! Hiccup's kiss worked! He saved our princess!! Now all they have to do is fall in love, right?! And don't worry!! This story isn't done yet and probably won't be for awhile!! You'll have plenty of chapters to read!! So don't worry!!

QUESTION TIME!!!

1. What do you think Astrid meant by calling Hiccup a trader?

2. Why do you think Astrid punched Hiccup?

3. Why do you think Astrid hates Hiccup so much?

4. What do you think will happen next?

5. What do you want to happen next?

Please answer in the comments below!!

Was it good or bad?!

Please vote, comment, share, and follow!!! I follow back!!!

If you have any ideas for this story, please let me know!!! I need some ideas for the next chapter because I can't think of anything!!! You can either PM me or leave it in the comments!! I promise if you give me an idea, you'll get credit it for it!!

The next story to be updated will be Rockers!!! So look out for that!!!

Anyways!!

Bye for now Vikings!!

~~HiccupsAngel😇