Chapter 30

(PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT!♡)

"Will you shift?" I whisper to Tobias. I wanted to play with him and Sam.

"Sam wanted me to show her how to start a fire, and then I will, okay?" He murmurs, pulling me close and kissing my nose.

I nod, kissing his nose back. He laughs a little, standing up and walking towards Sam who was playing with Lady.

He picks her up, and slings her around, peppering her face with kisses.

"Ready to help me build a fire?" He grins, placing her back on her feet.

Sam nods eagerly, lifting her arms to be held again. When Tobias lifts her back up, she copies his movement and places slobbery kisses all over his face.

He lets out a laugh, placing her on her feet, "Can you make a pile of sticks? Just stay where we can see you." Sam waddles off, picking up every twig and stick in her path.

Tobias digs a small pit, and using the fire starter and newspaper he brought from home, starts a fire.

He helps Sam put in some of her sticks, and then walks back to me.

He goes behind a tree, coming out as his pretty wolf.

Sam curls into my side, giggling when he nuzzles her gently.

His big body curls around the both of us, warming us from the cooling night.

I sink into his fur, kissing his head and closing my eyes.

I awaken when I'm jostled, meeting Tobias's light eyes. I'm cradled to his chest, and I only stir more when I think of Sam.

"Shhh, she's already in the tent, baby. Just go back to sleep, it's late."

I nod, sinking into his warmth, kissing his jaw. "How long are we staying?"

"We can leave whenever you want." He places me on the bedding covering me with a quilt and pulling me onto his chest.

"When we get back I want you to mark me." I mutter.

-------------

Gentle tugs on my hair drag me from my slumber.

"Hey." Tobias whispers.

"Hi." I grin, leaning up to place a kiss on his lips.

Flipping over, I find a still sleeping Sam.

Tobias turns me back to him, searching my eyes, "Do you know what you said last night?"

"I do." I nod, running my hands over his chest.

"So you're serious?"

"Of course I am. I love you, Tobias."

He searches my eyes again, taking a moment to shut his eyes. He opens them, letting a smile split his face, "I love you too." Leaning over, he places his warm lips on mine.

(Vote and comment please.(=)