Chapter 15

"I'm-I'm," Four stuttered, his eyes darkening with an unknown emotion, "I can't do it Tris. I can't lose you." He cries, burying his face into his hands.

"It can't be that bad. What are you, some kind of monster?" I scoffed.

At that, he let out a loud sob, sinking to his knees in front of me. His eyes were tear filled, and I didn't quite understand what could be so upsetting.

"You have to promise me, promise that you won't leave me, no matter what. You can't leave me, Tris. I like you too much to let you go. Please." He pleaded, a single tear destroying his barrier.

I sank to my knees, too. Not quite understand anything. What could be so bad that he would start crying? What happened to the perverted, mysterious man?

I watched as his head dropped, his body shaking with the effort he was putting in not to cry.

"You don't have to tell me. Is there a way you can show me?" I asked, stroking his hand for comfort.

"I-I can show you, but you'll leave me." He murmured.

Suddenly agitated, I pushed him onto his back, climbing so was on top of him, "I'm not going anywhere, damn it. Now show me what the fuck you are going to show me before I go to bed."

"You're hot when you're mad." He smirks, his mood brightening.

"Is this some kind of sick joke to you?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry, I'll show you." He stood up, pulling me up with him.

He took my hand and led me to the front door, leading us into the fading sunlight.

"You can't freak out." He said, pulling his shirt off.

"I won't. What the hell are doing?" I squeaked, turning around as he started taking off his pants.

"Remember, you promised not to flip."

The horrid sound of bones snapping filled my ears, making me cringe and turn around.

Four is no where to be seen, but in his place is a dark brown wolf.

What!?

I put my hands infront of me, backing away slowly. My mouth opened to let out a scream, but no sound came out.

The wolf let out a pitiful whimper, laying down, making no move to attack me.

Cautiously, I walked up to him, my hands still outstretched infront of me.

"You-You're a wolf." I finally whisper, taking a seat infront of the creature.

He scooted closer, resting his head in my lap, nudging my hand like a cat who wants to be petted.

I can't stop the giggle from flowing from mouth, running my hands along the lengths of his silky fur.

"You-You're a wolf." I stammer again, mostly to myself.

Four's a wolf. A wolf. He can turn into an animal.

"C-Can you change back? We really need to talk." I mutter, scared that I might upset him.

He gives a yip and trots off to a tree, the sound of bones popping fills the air yet again.

Four appears in shorts- that he must of got from an unknown place.

"I know you have a lot of questions, so let's go back inside."

(Absolutely no hate or I will leave. That's a promise. ~Slushie)