Chapter 19: No

3 weeks later...

I'm at home today starring at the beautiful ring on my finger. I never would've known I would be so in love with a man...who has a girlfriend. I sigh at the thought and continued to clean my room.

I hear the doorbell ring which is odd no one should get through that gate unless you know the password. I go to the door and look through the peep hole and there was nobody there. I open the door and look around.

"Hello?", I ask

I look down and I see a piece of paper. I pick it up and it's a picture.

"Oh my god", I gasp

It was a picture of me and Bruno in bed together asleep. I flip the picture over and there was a message.

I know your secret.

I begin to breath rapidly. How the fuck did someone take a picture Bruno and I were always careful about when we're together like this. I rip the picture in half and throw it in the trash.

"Bella!", Rosie calls
"Yeah?", I ask
"Do you have any tampons or something I ran out?", she asks
"Yeah, I'll get them"

I go up to my bathroom and went under the sink. I found the box of tampons...that were unopened.

That's odd.

I begin to count backwards to my last period. I do it another time and again and again.

"Oh no"

I hear footsteps coming in and I see Rosie at the door.

"What's wrong?", She asks

I cannot tell her this.

"Nothing I didn't have pads and I'll need to go get some that's all", I lie
"Oh. Okay"

I handed her the box and she left. Oh my gosh I was at least a week or two late, I go to my calendar, and look though it. My last Period was December 17th and its January 6th.

What the hell am I going to do? How is Bruno going to take this? How am I going to raise a child with the man who has a girlfriend.

I get up, get my stuff, and leave the house. I drive to CVS and went in and got a few pregnancy tests, after I purchased them and went right back home, and inconspicuously went into my room. I go into the bathroom and took the first test.

I pace in the bathroom until it rings. I look and it's...Positive.

"Fuck"

I leave the room and go to the kitchen. I drunk a whole thing of Apple Juice and too, the others.

Positive

Positive

"oh my hell", I sigh

I slide down the wall and just sat there thinking. As I thought to myself I hear my phone ring and I see its Ryan so I answer it.

"Hello?", I answer
"hey, bells I'm back in L.A. so you don't have to go on tour for the last month okay", he says
"That's cool but what about the Super Bowl?", I ask
"Thats your event but I'll be there", he says
"Alright", I sigh
"you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine", I assure
"Okay, well I will see you next week at the rehearsals have a good night"
"You too", I say and hang up

I go online to the website for Cedars-Senai Medical Center so I can set myself a appointment for myself and I did for next week on Tuesday.

"Bella?", Rosie asks
"Shit", I whispered and grabbed on the test and threw them under the sink
"Bella, you have a phone call", She says
"Give me a moment", I say

I threw the wrapper and boxes and away. When everything was cleared I opened the door. Rosie was standing there with the house phone in her hand.

"Who is it?", I asked
"Bruno", she answers

I took the phone and I close the door.

"Hello?"
"Hey, what's been up I haven't heard from you for days?", he asks
"I know I've just been doing work for the Super Bowl and stuff", I say
"Well, next week on Tuesday there's rehearsals and you have to be there", he says
"I don't think I can go", I say
"Why?"
"I have an appointment", I say
"For?", he asks
"Physical", I lied

I couldn't tell him that I might be pregnant. He might freak out and he doesn't need hat right now because the super bowl is right around the corner and he needs to focus on that.

"You can't make it at all?", he asks
"I can but I'll be like an hour or two late"
"That's fine"
"Okay"

There's silence.

"What's wrong?", he asked
"Nothing", I say
"Well, I'm just calling to check up on you", he says
"Okay"
"Okay, I love you", he says
"Love you too", I say and hang up

Holy shit, why is this happening to me.