Chapter 5: Feelings

The next afternoon...

I pace back and forth in my room as I think about what happened last night. I can't stop thinking about how he kissed me with those full lips.

The were so sweet, tender, and tasted like strawberries.

I don't think I can do this assistant job for almost two months and today is my first day as his full time assistant. I'm hoping it's not awkward but then again it is going to be awkward.

There was a knock on my door knocking me out from my thoughts.

"What?!", I asked
"We have to leave in an hour", Rosie says
"Fuck", I breathed

I go into my bathroom to take a brisk shower, once I was done I did my makeup, and put my hair in a simple ponytail. I go into my closet to put on a D&G gold brocade mini-dress with a tweed skirt, black strapped stilettos and waist-belt.

I grab my phone, the back stage passes, and the seating arrangements. My phone rings and I see its Ryan.

"Hello?", I answer
"Do you have everything?", Ryan asks
"Yes, I have everything you don't have to worry about anything. Enjoy your vacation", I assure
"Okay, you know me I worry a lot. Good luck", He says
"Thank you", I laugh and hang up

I get my stuff and start going downstairs as I dial Bruno's number.

"Hello", He asks
"Your ride should be there in thirty minutes is everyone over at your house to be picked up?", I asks
"We're just waiting for Philip", he assures
"Okay, well I'll be outside waiting for you guys so I can show you to your seats", I say
"Okay, thank you Bella", he says

I hang up and I hear a beep outside.

"Rosie let's go I can't be late", I yell
She groans."I'm right here", she says and she was at the door.

I laugh and we leave out the door.going to the Staples center was like a year long ride. There was so much traffic because all these celebrities we're trying to get there so they can take pictures.

The car stops and Rosie and I get out.

"Come with me and wear this for now", I say and handed her one of the backstage passes.

I go backstage and found the producer Steve.

"Oh Bella your here", he smiles
"Yes, Where are Bruno's seat. If you changed them?" I ask
"we haven't changed them they're the same.", he assures and hands me a earpiece

I take it and put it on my ear.

"Okay, thank you and I'll be outside waiting for them", I say
"Yep",
"Rosie come along", I say and we go back outside.

~Tayla's POV~

It's the day of the MTV awards, and Tom is up for Best Supporting Actor for Scorch Trials. Bruno is up for Best Male Artist so Bella is going to be there with Rosie. We're meeting them there and then Rosie will join us in the audience while Bella goes backstage to assist Bruno.

"Where is that bloody sitter?" Tom asks as he comes down the stairs in his black tux, and fixing his cuffs. "I can't be late. Ki Hong, Kaya and Jacob will be waiting to take photos."