Chapter 12: You're not Alone

The entire tour was going so well and I was having so much fun with Bruno. We went hiking in the forest, went to see submarine animals, and we had lunch together. We also gotten to know each other.

I've learned that he loves old music like Elvis Presley, James Brown, and Micheal Jackson. He loves spending time with his loved ones, I've learned his parents were divorced but are still friends, he loves writing music, and loves to have fun with everyone.

It was getting late and we were on our way back to the hotel. Thank god, there wasn't anyone surrounding the hotel because we didn't feel like dealing with fans and the paparazzi.

Bruno gets out and helps me out the car. We walk hand in hand into the hotel and to my room door. I lean against the door as he stood in front of me barely five inches from me.

"I had a great time", I say
He smirks."I did to", he smiles

I look at Joe and Nick who were guarding the hallway but weren't paying attention to us. I turn back to Bruno and he presses his lips to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Can I come in?", He says in a low voice

I think about this for a moment. I didn't want this to become a recurring thing but...I wanted him. I wanted all of him and I know if I allow this man into my room we will not go back from this. But if I didn't I know we wouldn't be alone together ever again.

I didn't want that.

I looked into his eyes and nodded slowly. I unlock the door and we enter in quietly, once he closes the door his lips attack mine. As he kisses me I take his shirt off and throw it across the room.

He picks me up and places me on the bed.

"I have missed you so much," he whispers against the flesh at my neck.  His mouth opens, and his tongue tastes my skin.  His hot breath covers my face as his hands cover my body.  "You smell so good... like the lavender bushes outside.  Please... Bella... I need you."

"Yes," I say with a nod, and his hands grasp the hem of my shirt, ridding me of it quickly.

A moment later, I was in nothing but my winter wine red lace bra and panties, I feel him pressing close against me, the warmth of his skin enveloping me as his mouth crashes to mine.  His hand slides down my arm, over my waist and to my leg before he brings it around to the inside of my thigh.  He nudges my legs apart, and his fingers search and discover.

Bruno draws the moisture from my body with his fingers, using it to coat between my legs and up to the tiny spot he knows so well.  His fingers circle it, moistening the flesh before they reach back inside of me, and his thumb presses and rubs.  His lips suck gently at my neck as his fingers pump inside of me, curling back suddenly as he presses again with his thumb.

"Bruno! Bruno!"

My body shudders and clamps down on his fingers.  I hear his own gasp as I reach out and wrap my fingers around his arm.  My head thrashes from side to side as his keep up his steady rhythm until I fall apart completely.  His kisses trail from below my ear, down my neck, and back up again.

He stands up and removes his jeans and underwear. He goes into his pant pocket and pulls a condom out and gets himself covered. He crawls on top of me and removes my bra and panties leaving me bare under him.

He shifts, and I open my legs to him completely as he settles between them and readies himself.  With soft touches from his lips against my temple, I feel him guide himself to my body, and the warm, welcome pleasure washes over me as he pushes forward and buries himself in me.

As we connected - his body joining with mine so completely - I take a long, deep breath.  It's the first I have truly been able to fill my lungs since he had gone.  The touch of his tongue is on my nipples, licking in circles at first, but then sucking in earnest.  His hands explore where his mouth did not, all the while keeping his slow, steady thrusts inside of me.

"So beautiful... so soft... my Bella..." he mumbles into my skin.

My fingers touch his hair, his arms, and his shoulders - running my hands over and over his skin like I can't get enough of it.  I can't.  He says it's not over - he may even be leaving yet tonight.  I wrap my arms around him and raise my head up to run my cheek over the top of his head.  His mouth releases my nipple and he kisses me, his tongue caressing mine as his hips continue their ceaseless rhythm.

Bruno's warm hands are in my hair, on my face, sliding over my ribs and down to my hips.  Even with the heat of the night heavy in the air, his touch is comforting to my skin.  I reach around his back, gripping tightly to the muscles just below his shoulders as his movements begin to quicken.  I lay my head back, wrap my legs around his hips and try to match his hurried movements.

I hear his low moan as I feel him empty inside of me, his body going suddenly taut as his hips collide with mine.  He holds himself there a moment before his muscles relax and he rolls to his side, holding me close and nuzzling the skin at my neck.

"That was perfect", He says
"It's also wrong", I whisper

He sighs.

"But I enjoyed it", I say

He kisses me and I snuggle into his chest. Then one of our phone rings and it was his. He Leans away from me and answers it. He sighs and I knew exactly who it was.

He scratches his head. "Hey", Bruno says
"Hey baby", she says

I could hear in the background a lot of laughter and someone telling people to be quiet.

"Who is that?", Bruno says concerned
"No body", she giggles.
"Are you at home?"
"No, I'm at a friends house", she says

Bruno sits up.

"What friend?", he asks
"A friend that doesn't concern you", She says

I went to get out the bed not wanting to listen but Bruno stops me and pulls me closer to him.

"I'm not going to talk to you if your going to act like this", Bruno says
"Whatever Bruno you probably fucked a girl before you left", Jessica says

He hangs up on her and places his phone on the night stand.

"Why don't you break up with her ?", I ask
"I don't...I think it's because I don't want to be alone", He sighs
"But you aren't alone", I say

He touches my cheek and kisses me.

"You're right I'm not alone", He says

I smile and kiss him.

"Cmon go to sleep, you must be tired", he says

He turns me around and we get comfortable, he wraps his arm around me pulling me close to him, and we both went to sleep.