“Breaking you will be interesting” I stopped walking as he appeared next to me.

He moved in front of me staring down at me with a blank expression, “I thought I told you stay inside until I came back”

“I don’t have to listen to you” I huffed stepping around him letting out a frustrated groan as he appeared in front of me again.

“Oh no, Human. Don’t be mistaken you do have to listen to me. Even though I would have preferred a well-tempered woman you’ll have to do”

“Saebriel tell me where she is” I asked nicely this time.

“Where who is?”

I screeched running my hands through my hair, my life in the course of a few hours had gone to hell in a hand basket. I spun on him taking a deep breath.

“Sabrinna, The Albino Naga” I whispered slowly looking up to him.

His eyebrows scrunched together and he shook his head, “She is none of your concern” He said.

“She is my concern, she’s my friend!” I screamed at him.

“Lower your voice” He spoke in a low tone that made it seem more like a threat than anything.

“Tell me where she is, what are you doing to her!” I shouted backing away from him.

“You should not be so worried about what is happening to her, but what will happen to you for disobeying me”

I gave a dry laugh, “I didn’t disobey you, you are a delusional-” His hand rose and I felt my throat constrict.

When did he get freaky weird Yoda powers?

“I will explain briefly what I have done to you, I have placed a mark upon you. And before you ask why, let me finish, It was a complete and utter accident. I had not fed for a while and had wound up in your room. Before I even realized what I had been doing your mind was rolled and I had marked you” He hissed his eyes narrowing down at me.

“Master!” The voice echoed around the court yard.

I turned on my heel looking out past the fountain to the limping figure, her soft white hair stained with bright crimson blood. A darker shadow appeared behind her, I bolted across the field slipping across the dew wet grass. Sabrinna dropped to her knee’s falling forward onto her hands, she spat something out onto the ground, something thicker than spit.

“Sabrinna!” I screamed jumping over the stone bench by the fountain. I landed hard and felt pain shoot up my ankle, my breath came in heavy gasps as I finally reached her dropping down to my knees.

“Let go of her!’ Saebriel barked at me.

“Go screw yourself” I spat at him.

“Hey Pretty cow, fancy seeing you here” I glanced over at Herald he had been the shadow stalking her.

I pulled Sabrinna in against my chest wrapping my arms around her as tightly as I could. Blood oozed through my shirt sticking to my skin.

“Run, Please run” she murmured repeatedly.

“Damnit give me your name” Saebriel shouted.

“Everybody shut the hell up!” I burst my voice carrying over theirs.

A deadly silence fell over the courtyard; I let out a heavy breath and looked down at Sabrinna. My heart burned with anger, my lungs ached and my body was frail.

“Why did you do this to her?” I whispered.

“She helped you find me” He sighed crossing his arms over his chest.