10

Thanks for the 1k reads love you guysss 😘😘 AND KEN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY CHAPTER 10.

P.S:I'm not gonna warn you if there are something in each chapter so prepare for anything in every chapter ( 'థ౪థ)

HAPPY late CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS!I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

AND PLS ENJOY THE HOT WONTAEK ABOVE IT'S SO HOTTT 😍😍😍
Leo's POV

I try to move a bit but fails miserably.I feel my hand above me and it turns out that my 'dad' is hanging me again.

Well i maybe,because all i can see is black.It means that he is putting a blindfold in my eyes.

And perhaps with the same huge red ball gag which he used on me previously.Or perhaps this one is bigger.

I try to move my legs but as expected he handcuffed it together.So i can't even more an inch.

Well even if i could move,it would be really painfull.Suddenly i heard his footsteps nearing me.

I feel him trailing my bruises with his fingers which i immediately flinch but of course it was covered by this damn gag.

"You look so thirsty son.Want me to grab you some water?"He growls at me and i don't dare to answer because i have a big bad feeling.

And of course i was right,i immediately scream in pain once liquids flowing at my body.

This isn't water because it's sticky.And it's really sticky.I think it's juice.

God that stings a lot.I keep on screaming but he won't stop.He keep pouring it all over my body.

It suddenly stop but that doesn't make me stop flinching in pain.Suddenly i feel his fingers trail behind my back.

But then he stop at a spot.And i realise that the glass which was stuck at my back is still there.Of course it's still there.

I feel him pulling the glass slowly.I immediately scream even though my throat really hurts.

"Stop you're hurting my ears."He growls at me while pulling another piece.

It hurts so bad.Everywhere on my body.Even my head.I can't hold this pain anymore.

I feel him getting rid of my blindfold and i immediately blink my eyes multiple times to get used of the lights.He rip off the gag too which makes me cough out the blood mix with saliva.

"Please stop.Please please please."I beg while seeing darkness start covering my eyes.Before that happens,i feel him letting my hands go and i fell to the floor which are full of my blood.

I swear starting from here is a happy plot.(Maybe)

The next time i wake up is at my living room couch.Wow.Since when did he want to carry me?

I look around me and see that he is watching TV in another couch.He look at me and growls.

"You got school in 25 minutes."He said and i immediately nodded.

I stand up and trying to run but fails miserably.I fell on the ground and i immediately groan in pain.

"If you are still in my sight in 30 seconds.You are so dead you pathetic human."He growls at me and i immediately get on my feet and run outside to my car.

When i reach my car,i immediately groan in pain.I look at my cloths which my dad put on myself.

My shirt and pants are both black and long.Ahh,he's trying to cover the bruises.Nice choice.