6

ISNT OUR KONGIE SO CUTE PLS SOMEONE AGGREE WITH ME 💖💖💖

N's POV

"KIDS CALM DOWN."I shouted in the car because when could ever this stupid brats could stop shouting.

"LALALALLALAA WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH YAY!"Hyuk shouted and i just face palmed myself.

Haisshhhhh this brats,i think Leo is even bothered with them.I look back to Leo and see that he is munching his own food with headphones on his ears and no emotion showing on his face.

Good,at least he's not bothered.

"N HYUNG!ARE WE ALMOST THERE?!"Ravi shouted to me.Wow he's not asleep,that's a suprise.

"Ummmmm,15 minutes."I said to him and they all groaned.

Well....we are already driving for 45 minutes now...and it actually only takes 30 minutes to arrive there...but because i'm a very slow and careful driver....it takes us 1 hour to reach there.

Don't blame me,i'm just a very careful driver.

"UGH THIS IS WHY I SHOULD DRIVE!"Ken shouted.

"No,if you drive,we will be stopped by the police."Ravi said and they all nodded except Leo of course who seemed in his own world.

15 minutes later all of us arrived in the beach and the kids immediately run at to the ocean.

"WAIT DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE WATER BEFORE USING THE SUNBLOCKS."I said and they all roll their eyes and come back to me to wear the sunblocks.

When they are done,they immediately run to the sea.

Well....actually.....Hyuk carried Hongbin and throw him to the water while Ravi did the same to Ken.

Ravi and Hyuk high-fived each other before Hyuk carried Ravi and throw him to the water too.

All of them are now currently try to catch Hyuk,but of course being the smart guy wait child he is,he swim further to the ocean.

Of course,he knew we can't swim that well especially Hongbin,so all of them just shout at him while Hyuk is just grinning like an idiot he is.

"YAH HYUK!WHEN I GET YOU,YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD."Ravi said while swimming to Hyuk.Hyuk seemed suprise that Ravi dared to swim that far just to get him.

Of course,Hyuk was already too far from the land and he couldn't go further unless he wants to be taken by the waves.

Ravi grabbed Hyuk and Hyuk couldn't run away this time because Ken and Hongbin has already traped him.

"Ummmmmmmmm...."Hyuk said and Hongbin immediately carry Hyuk and throw him to the water.

When Hyuk is up,he swim as fast as possible to the land and run to me.

"Mummmmmmm!!!Help meee~~~~Ravi and Ken hyung is going to torture me~~"Hyuk whines to me and i saw the others are coming to us.

"It's your fault though."I smirk because i'm not gonna pick his sides this time while he pout at me.

"Hey N hyung,you're not gonna swim?"Ravi asked and i shook my head.

I'm in no mood for swimming and if i am swimming,Leo won't have any company.....except his earphone.....and food....

Ravi's POV (OMG)

I pulled Hongbin,Ken and Hyuk to form a circle.

"Guys!We need to do something!"I said quiet enough so N and Leo can't hear us.