4

This will be a weird chapter tbh.And there will be a lot of changes in POV so yeah...like i said it will be very weird.

N's POV

Finally it was the end of the day of today,the others are happy because i promise that we could skip school tomorrow.

We immediately get out of the class,well except me who always says goodbye to Leo even though he doesn't answer me.

All of us immediately hop in to our car and drive back to our dorm.But before that we decided to stop at the nearest mc donald to eat.

Leo's POV

I hop in to my range rover and immediately drive home.Unlike yesterday,i saw my dad's car in the driveway.

I immediately feel fear and scared but i get out of my car anyway.I enter the door to my house and sighed in relief that my dad is not infront of the living room.

Just as i wanna go the stairs i heard his sickneing voice.

"Where do you think you're going?"He shouted at me.

"U-upstairs."I stutter and i see that he is coming towards me.

I immediately widen my eyes and run towards the stairs.Just as i about to enter my room,i feel him grab my shirt's collar and pick me up.

"P-please j-just let m-me g-go."I beg while tears are already brimming in my eyes.My body is still really sore because of the bruises he made.

"Not today you worthless son."He carry me infront of the stairs.He look at me with those sickening eyes and i get it what he wanna do.

"P-please not t-the stairs,dad.P-please."I beg to him.

"Stupid son."And just by that he throw me to the stairs.Fuck this house of having very long stairs.

I feel the stairs everywhere on my body.It hit everywhere,my head,my leg,my body,my hands,legs everywhere.When i reach the bottom of the stairs.I cough and when i open my eyes,i see that blood is coming out of my mouth.

And my dad is coming towards me with a fucking leather belt.And without amy warnings,he hit everywhere on my body like 2 days ago he did to me,but this time the pain is much worse because my body are full of bruises.

I scream in pain and more blood coming out of my mouth.Few minutes later i feel the hitting stops and i see that he went to the kitchen.

I took this as my chance and run to the door,ignoring the pain and my blurry vision.When i open the door,i heard footsteps coming from the kitchen and i immediately run closing the door behind me,ignoring my father's scream, i immediately run to the street,not minding where am i going,as long as running away from that house.

And of course,based on my luck,it was raining.Heavily.And i can't see anything infront of me.While holding my stomach for support and keep walking to random directions.

When i can't hold the pain anymore.I just passed out in the darkness.

N's POV

"It's raining~~~~~~"Hongbin whines when we are already inside of my car.

"I plan on going to the beach at night but this happens."Ravi said and we all sighed because the rain is really heavy and strong.

I drive carefully because it's really dark and i can't see anything.Few minutes of driving,i saw a body lying unconsiously beside the road.

I stop the car which makes all the 4 of them bump their head on something infront of them.

"Yah!Why did you do that?"Hyuk exclaim.