1

Another VIXX Fanfic.Hope you guys enjoy xx.

3RD Person POV

"Taekwoon,you are going in a new school starting tomorrow."A man in his 40s said.

"What?Why?"The boy whispered and asked.

"IF I SAID YOU WILL MOVE,THEN YOU WILL.NEVER DISOBEY ME ANYMORE."The man shouted to the poor guy.

"Y-yes i understand."The boy whimpered and nodded.

~Meanwhile~

"YAH HONGBIN!WHERE ARE MY SOCKS?"N asked his roomate,Hongbin.

"It's there idiot."Hongbin said to N while pointing to a pair of socks beside the couch.

"Thanks."N said while putting on his socks.

"I need food~~~~"The Maknae Hyuk said while N just sighed.

"Just call the ahjumma to cook for you something."N said and another 2 guy showed up.

"I HEARD FOOD!"Another roommate called Ravi said.

"Ken hyung~~~~Can you cook me something please?"Hyuk asked the other roommate Ken.

"Sure.I will cook ramen for us."Ken said and Hyuk cheered like a little kid he is.

While Ken and Ravi was cooking ramen for the others,Hongbin,Hyuk and N are talking in their living room.

"N hyung,school will start tomorrow~~~"Hongbin said and Hyuk nodded.

"So?"N asked them.

"We don't wanna go to school~~~"Hyuk said and N just sighed at them.

"You have to.And it's a new day of school means you will get new friends!"N said and the both of them just sighed,not knowing what to say.

Finally Ken and Ravi managed to cook the ramen without burning the kitchen which makes all of them suprised.

And of course,because it's made by them,the taste won't be that good.

"Hyung what did you do to the ramen?"Hongbin asked

"Ummm,spices?"Ravi answered and all of them just sighed.

After all of them are done eating,all of them decided to go to the cinemas and enjoy their time together.

Eventually,all of them get back to their dorm,waiting for the next day to get back to school.

The next day~~~

"Taekwoon,you are ready?"The man asked the other guy nodded.

Both of them hop into their new Range Rover and start going to the new school.

When they arrived there,Leo immediately hop out of the car and head inside the school.

All kids are looking at him curiously,wondering who is he and most importantly why did he got no emotion on his face.

In Leo's eyes,it's normal for him to be look like that by other people.He is used to it.

Leo made his way to the principal room and he is told to introduce himself.

"My name is Jung Taekwoon,i'm a new student here."He whisper and the principal nodded,even though the principal is confused on why is he like that.

After Leo was given his schedule and everything,he decided to take a tour around the school.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"YAH N HYUNG!BE QUICK OR ELSE WE WILL BE LATE FOR OUR FIRST DAY!"Ravi shouted.