9

Guys i love you pls don't hate me.And i mean it pls don't hate me and stick up with me.Just hate the character of this story okay :/ And please read the important note in the end it's important thanks :/

Warning:Huge violence.And i mean it.If you're not comfortable.....i suggest you to stop reading this book.Because it will contain a lot of violence and so on.Just check the newest desp of this book for info ^^

A/N:HA!I UPDATED LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Leo's POV

The next day i woke up is at 6AM,which is too early for anybody else but not for me.I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.Once i'm done,i check that everyone on this dorm hasn't wake up yet.Not even N.

Yesterday i decided that today i'm gonna get back to that hell house early in the morning so no one could stop me.

Actually,my bruises aren't getting much better.It still makes me wince every once a while.But i'm still gonna get back to that hell house.

People will think that i'm crazy,but i have my own reasons.Just because of her.

I notice that this dorm to my house isn't that far.I decided to have breakfast first because this might be the last meal i ever had.When i'm done,i check that it was already 8AM.I immediately jogged to my house.

I immediately felt scared because his car in in the road which means that he is in the house.

I finally get the courage to grab the door handle.I opened the door slowly,trying my best not to make a sound.

I opened the door and see that my dad was sitting on the couch watching tv.He look at me and smirk.

*HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE VIOLENCE STARTING FROM HERE.I WARNED YOU*

"Hey you worthless son.Where have you been?"He sneers at me.I whimper in fear.

My first instinct is to run and lock myself in my room,but when he spotted me again he will for sure kill me.So i decided against that.

"W-with m-my f-friends."I'm a stutter mess by now.

"Friends?People like you don't have any friends."He growls at me while walking to me slowly.I move back slowly until my back is in contact with my back.

I see him slowly his freaking remote tv.And he slowly wake to me until he is infront of me.

Without any warning he start hitting me with remote.I gasp and cries out everytime he hit me.After a few more hits,i saw that the remote has broke into pieces.

"Look what you have done you worthless pathetic son."He snarls at me before dragging me by the collar of my cloth.

I choke out of breath while he just continue to drag god knows where.

I saw him unlocking a door which i never see or dare to enter.

When he opens the door,he throw me to the floor.I groan in pain and look around me.I widen my eyes once i see everything.

It's like a hell or like maybe where slaves life.There are small cages but it's enough for a human to fit in.

The cellings are full of handcuffs and chains which could hang someone or something.

In the walls are every torture things you could imagine.Whips,belts,chains,handcuffs,all types of huge gigantic sticks and more that you could use to kill or torture people.

Is he going to tor-wait kill me?!

I look at him with pleading eyes even though my body hurts like hell.