13.

Hana
My eyes fluttered open,only to feel my head on Jungkook's shoulder. He was busy playing with his fingers as he turned to look at me,"Morning baby." "Hi," I replied,rubbing my eyes. Just then,I noticed a few tiny,empty bottles lying aimlessly on the floor. "What are those for?"
"The hyungs spent the entire night trying to find an antidote for me but none of them are working,"He sighed.
"Don't give up just yet alright? I'll go get some breakfast," I kissed his forehead and headed upstairs into the kitchen.
"You're up and early," Seokjin stepped into the room while I was grabbing peanut butter from the cupboard. Closing the door,I answered,"Says so yourself. Also,can I help in finding an antidote for Jungkook too?"
"Sure,but for now,he needs your company and support so you'd better focus more on those," Seokjin reminded.
"Right then,see you guys downstairs."
Holding two plates of peanut butter with toast,I heard someone groaning.
I rushed to Jungkook's sides and placed the plates aside. "Are you alright? What happened? Are you hurt?" I bombarded him with questions. Next thing I knew,he was glaring at me with the same devil-like eyes from the previous night.
One,Two,better know he's coming for you.

Author's Note: thank you so much to everyone who voted and took the time to read my book:-) I'm receiving over 99K reads on my first book and my gratitude is beyond words.
do share your opinions here & leave me a feedback if you want to!