3.

Hana
We were all set for the wedding and were on our way to the airport. I noticed Taehyung and Jungkook whispering to each other as they stared at me. I took glances and looked away.
***
Jungkook
"Maknae,are you going to propose soon?" Taehyung moved closer to me just then. "Aish hyung,"I hissed as I stared at Hana.She looked into my eyes and smiled as I beamed back. "We both know we're not ready,"I sighed. Knowing Hana,she's not the type to hurry. "Bro,you two are definitely ready,you've been together for 3 years.It's about time,"Taehyung said. "Aniyo hyung,"I answered. I need more time,I thought. Taehyung shook his head,not convinced. When we got off from our van,Hana held my wrist, "Are you okay? You looked so pissed at Taehyung."
"I'm fine jagi,"I kissed her forehead. "Christ,get married already you two!" Jimin teased,carrying the luggages. My cheeks flushed as I stared at the ground,moving my feet.Hate to break it to them,I really didn't enjoy them teasing Jungkook and I.Unfortunately I live with Bangtan."Jungkookie! Carry these two for Hana,"Seokjin hyung nagged. Obeying his "mom",he lifted the two,huge bags in a swift movement. "Thanks Jungkook,"I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.
To be honest,I find us quite a casual couple. "Casual? Really? We make out almost every night," Jungkook whispered into my ear. Rolling my eyes,I pushed him off.
***
Hana
"Annyeonghaesayo,glad to have you on board!"The stewardess bowed.The jet was amazing and they included comfortable seats.We had a mini fridge with tons of snacks.M & M,Cadburry,Lays.I lifted my bag and unfortunately,I was too short. "Allow me,"One of the stewards helped me out. I admit he was cute but not Jungkook cute. "Thanks,"I smiled. Jungkook glared at me as I took my seat. "What?" I asked. "You found that cute?" He frowned. "Not as much as you and god how you can get into my mind, is annoying,"I pinched his cheeks and he couldn't help but laugh. I had the window seat and Jungkook was next to me. "Please fasten your seatbelts everyone,"The pilot said through the speaker.
Jungkook looked extremely nervous. "Wait,you've never flew on a plane before?" I asked. "Mhm!" He said.
-
-
-
I stared at him,giggling. As the plane started to shake and move to the left and back to the right,he grabbed my hand and held onto it. "It's okay,"I whispered. In a swift movement,we were flying. "Heh,that was easy,"Jungkook chuckled.
***
We had 6 more hours till we reached Rome and it was only 9PM and Jungkook was fast asleep. Breathing a little louder, I knew that boy was in his deep sleep. Snuggling closer and resting my head against his chest, I too, closed my eyes and drifted to dreamworld.
Jungkook
Hana? I thought. Pacing my steps towards her, I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.Her creamed dress was smudged with blood and she stared at me with bloodshot eyes. "You..,"She said stepping closer to me. Resting her hand on my left shoulder,she leaned into my ear and hissed,"Murderer." I heard voices once again, in my mind. Jungkook! Stop! Wake up! Wake up Jeon Jungkook! At that moment, my eyes shot open and I gasped. The hyungs crowded around me in fear. I turned to face Hana and she gave me her shock look. Her eyes had a fearful gaze. " Jungkook," We both looked down at my hand interlocking with her wrist. I let go immediately and a purple bluish mark appeared on her wrist. Speechless, I looked up at her. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt as much anymore,"She muttered. She got up from her seat and walked to the bathroom. I knew that look, it was a sign that she was afraid of me. "What happen?" I rubbed my head in annoyance.