8.

Jungkook
One,I'm getting a recurring nightmare every night. Two,both Jin hyung and I were being under controlled except I wasn't, in reality. Three,Hana was attacked. There had to be a link to all this. I refused to take a wink that night. Pulling the sheets more towards Hana,I got up at 5 in the morning. "Where're you going?" Hana whispered all of a sudden before I reached for the handle. "You scared me!" I hissed.
***
Hana
Everyone was awkward at the dining table during breakfast. Absolute silence. All I could hear was the clanging of the fork against the plate and the tapping of Jungkook's nails on the table as he glared at his older brother. "For the hundreth time,I am sorry,"Jin sighed,knowing Jungkook's eyes were glued angrily to his,he placed down his fork."I'm totally cool with it really,except for this one," I glanced at Jungkook for a second and returned to my sandwich. "I didn't mean to hurt you Hana. I was forced to by something you know?"
I looked down at my plate and lifted my head up and down. "Let's put this behind us and look foward to going back home,"I slightly squeezed Jungkook's hand under the table. "But first,I need to apologise to Sehun for leaving."

"Hey bubbletea boy"

"Hey Miss Kim. What can I do for you?"

"Sorry for leaving so suddenly at your wedding. Let's meetup?"

"Yeah sure:)"
I turned my phone off and planned to take a shower because I smelt like I lived in a garbage truck for decades. "Can I join?" I was about to step into the bathroom when Jungkook appeared in sight. Stepping forward,I gave him a smile and pushed his forehead away with my index finger. "How about no?"
He scrunched his nose in disbelief and stormed off. "Well I tried!" He ranted towards Taehyung.
***
I was to meet Sehun at a lake where the air was still and peaceful. Not a lot of people were around the area and it felt really good to be alone.