4.

Jungkook

"Well you god damn maniac, grabbed Hana's wrist in your sleep and held onto it so tightly that her piercing squeal woke us all up,"Namjoon hyung sighed. "I did that?" I muttered,rubbing my temples." Probably a nightmare we suppose.Just that you reacted differently,"Yoongi hyung answered.A repeated nightmare, I thought.

I waited for Hana to get out of the bathroom and when the door flung open, she shrieked, "Stop scaring me like that!"

"Does it hurt?"I asked. I felt so guilty, how could I do something like that to her, in my sleep especially. "Not really, "She replied.

"So it does hurt,"I said.

"Yeah," She mumbled, Without any second doubts, I lifted her arm softly and pressed my lips against her smooth,tender wrist. I could feel her heart racing and I smirked. I moved my lips to hers and we enjoyed the two minutes alone.

Leaving her soft lips,"Feel better?"
"Thank you,"She whispered. We couldn't really sleep after that and so, we ended up eating Lays while watching movies on the TV screen. I glanced at Hana for five or more seconds,realising she grew up to be such a beautiful and confident princess plus not to mention,future wife.

" Passengers on board, this is your captain speaking, we will be reaching Rome shortly, do fasten your seatbelts, thank you and hope you had an enjoyable flight with us."

Enjoyable flight my foot, the steward was flirting with my girl, I thought.
***
Hana
We were about to take over Rome! Unfortunately we didn't do much since all of us were dead tired from the flight and we missed Seoul's weather too. In the private limosine,Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder. "Don't drool on me,"I snapped. "No promises jagi,"He whispered. I looked up to see Taehyung calling someone,"Annyeonghaesayo,Mrs Park!"

Yup it's SunMi alright.
"Ne,is SunMi home?" He continued.

"SunMi!! Gwaenchanha! Wahhh,I miss you already! Eat well and I won't be gone for long arrasso? Wait for me okay!" He raised his voice as I leaned a little forward to flick Taehyung's forehead. "Ouch!"
"Yah!" I hissed,pointing at sleeping Jungkook. The guys snickered at me silently. "Mianhe!" Taehyung whispered back. "Oh SunMi you there? Haha yes,"He began talking about his day,how tired he was and how much he missed her etc.
I just hope he won't break her heart.
***
Once we reached the apartment,we chose our rooms individually. Jungkook,who had a long nap,dropped his bags and zoomed upstairs to choose first. "Hyungs! I want this one!" He demanded.
"Aish,it better not be the biggest room!" Jin scowled as he trottered up the steps followed by the rest of us. "Uwaaaa!" We exclaimed together. There was another living room with a video game consol and a mini fridge. "Hana,come see the room!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me along. "Oh my."
The room was the size of our living room back in Seoul,a large one. A king-sized bed in the middle of the room and a huge closet beside it. The walls were painted in a fresh cream color and a writing desk in the corner of the room. We stared into each other's eyes in awe. "Yah Jeon Jungkook,you took the biggest room pabo ah,"Jin smacked the back of his head. So did Namjoon and Yoongi. Jungkook pouted and rubbed his head,"I found the room first."
"Okay okay fine,because Hana is joining you,I have no comment,"Namjoon said. I winked at him and mouthed,"Gomawyo."
"Now,there are 4 rooms here in total so,Hana and Jungkook in the largest room," The guys turned to glare at the both of us.Seokjin continued, "For the room on the left,I'll be rooming in with Namjoon and for the room over there,Taehyung and Hoseok, lastly,for the one in the middle will be Jimin and Yoongi."
"Ne hyung!" The boys replied. "Guys,let's do some unpacking and get some sleep,"I then said. We said our goodnights to each other and went to our respective rooms. "I'm glad we got the largest room,"Jungkook wrapped an arm around my waist. "Luckily you're the youngest,"I winked.
***
A/N: Do leave me feedback,deeply appreciated:) Long chapter today,most probably won't be updating till the weekend,mian! xx