"Yeah, but he's not your boyfriend though."

"Way to crush a girl's dreams..."

"I don't know whether to feel threatened by the dude or not!"

"Don't worry Aus, you're my Noah. And he's better than Ryan Gosling anyway. Besides, we all know that every guy is a lil' gay for him," she added with a small laugh.

"Where is the lie, babe?" he joked.

"Anyway, Aus, I'm gonna have to hang up on you, cause there is a special someone waiting outside my door for a hug."

"Someone special??? Should I be jealous?"

"Yes, it's Ryan Gosling. Now, hang up, you dork!"

"Says the girl going on about Ryan Gosling while she's on the phone with her boyfriend!"

"Whatever," she huffed in defeat. She hastily muttered a "Love ya, bye!" before ending the call. She grabbed her bikini and hastily stuffed it into her clutch, then raced down the stairs whilst attempting not to trip over her own feet in the process.

Austin almost toppled over backwards when the small bundle of adorable energy flung open the door and collided with him, full force. Camila grinned down at him with her limbs wrapped tightly around his fit body. Her lips met his in a dizzying kiss that seem to steal any words he had planned to say from his thin lips.

After a few moments, he managed to find his words again. "Okay, cutie. Hop down."

After she untangled her limbs from around his body, he slung his arm heavily around her shoulders and deposited a wet kiss to her forehead. She inconspicuously wiped the additional slobber from her forehead, as he led her over to an expensive looking car.

"Look at this baby, babe," he muttered adoringly, running his free hand lightly along the chassis of the shiny new vehicle. "Brand new 2013 Ford Mustang GT convertible, driven right out of the dealership! How hot would the sex be in the back of this baby?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down and gave her a sly wink, which slightly made her stomach turn. "I was thinking of going with the Vanquish - it's an Aston Martin - but then saw the Mustang and I thought of you. I was like, how sexy would my girl look driving around in my Mustang...and there was my answer."

He leaned down and gave her a quick peck as she admired the car. Due to her father's enthusiasm for cars, she had a basic knowledge of the makes and the brands of different muscle, sports and luxury cars. In her opinion the 2013 model was not the best designed Mustang she had seen. She was also aware that the Aston Martin would likely have more horsepower and was far more luxurious due to its additional cost, but it wasn't her car to decide. He slowly lead her around the car, pointing out the additions that he had asked his parents for; the racing stripes, the scoops, the new rims and the wings to quote on quote "add style".

As he rambled on, pretending like he knew exactly what he was talking about, Camila couldn't help but conclude that his new car was a typical rich-boy "muscle" car infamous for being owned by gullible douche-bags. As much as she appreciated her boyfriend's "new ride" she couldn't help the uneasy sinking feeling that manifested in the pit of her stomach, as he raved about his new "baby". There was something off about the way he went about it all.

Insisting that she "hear her roar", Austin jumped into the driver seat – leaving Camila standing by his open car door – and started the car giving it a couple of revs.

"Listen to her! Beautiful. V8 engine and all."

Camila rolled her eyes in response while Austin was too busy focusing on the humming of the vehicle beneath him. She doubted he even knew what a V8 engine meant. He finally turned back to her with a wild grin and a youthful spark in his eyes.