twelve

-

it was now time for lunch and pete was waiting at a table for patrick. pete sat in complete silence until he was tapped on the shoulder. he turned around expecting to see patrick but was instead face to face with andy.

" what you go here too ?" andy nodded. " no way , that's awesome."

" mind if i sit here ?" andy pointed to the table that pete was currently sitting at. pete shook his head. " you look like you're waiting on someone ? did you run into joe ?"

pete once again shook his head. " i accidentally ran into patrick and i told him I'd sit with him at lunch."

a few moments later patrick came up to the table with the joe look a like not far behind him.

" look who i met on my way here ?" patrick said pointing to joe.

" guess who i met ?" pete asked , pointing to andy who waved.

" apparently all of us go to the same school." joe said.

" i know , what a surprise." andy said with a smile.

" well come sit down with us." pete said pointing to the table.

patrick and joe made their way to the table. joe sat pete and patrick sat next to andy. during the whole lunch hour the four boys talked to each other , ignoring all of the surroundings until the bell rang signaling that the lunch hour was finished.

all of the boys waved goodbye to each other and went in their opposite directions.

-

okay so all four of them go to the same school
-b