Chapter 9: Shattered Heart

Start from the beginning

"Hello, my name is Ik-Su. I'm kind of like Yun's guardian." He said.

"Um, I'm..." I started to say but then stopped in my sentence. They don't look like bad people.

"It must have been so painful" Ik-su said and started to cry. What did I do!?

"No, I didn't do anything... Hak protected me from the cliff." I said and Ik-Su stood up.

"No, I'm so impressed that you decided to make your journey." He said.

"Huh, Journey?" I said.

"Epically Princess Yona!" He said.

"Wait, how do you know me?" I slightly shouted and look over at (Y/N) who looked like she was finishing up cleaning and wrapping Hak's wounds.

"From the divine prophecy...oops!" He said and then tried to play it off.

"Are you serious ? What's the purpose of living in hiding if you blurt everything out," Yun said and (Y/N) chuckled slightly as she got up, "Jeez, you just can't tell a lie."

"Are you..." I said and (Y/N) nodded.

"Yes Yona, meet the oracle we've looking for." (Y/N) said and I stare in amazement.

"I'm sorry, I was going to greet you in proper clothing, but..."

This is the oracle?

"You know I was coming here, too?" I asked.

"My job is to deliver the gods' voices to the people," He said and shiny aurora around him, "The gods tell me various things about this world."

"What job! You're not even getting paid. You just pray every day. Come on, take off your dirty clothes." Yun yelled at took off his clothes. (Y/N) covered my eyes!

Wait shouldn't it be the other way around!

"Besides, talking about "gods' voices" and phony stuff like that, got you kicked out side the castle." Yun said and I removed (Y/N)'s hand from my eyes.

"Why were you kicked out?" I asked and everyone gasped even (Y/N).

"Yona, you don't know. What did you do during our study time?" (Y/N) asked  and I looked up at her.

"We had study time?" I asked (Y/N) sighed.

"Wow, you lived in the castle and you don't know?" Yun said and I looked over at (Y/N) who turned away. What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I helped Yun with the laundry and he was being sarcastic as usual. I left Yun and brought the basket in the small house as I saw Yona.

"I don't even know what went on inside the castle." She muttered and I looked at her. Then we both saw Hak twitch. "Hak! Stay with me! Can you hear my voice?" She screamed and I ran over and started to check his pulse. It's stronger than before, faster even.

He's breathing swallow as well. Yona repeated his name and Yun came in. "Yun he has a fever." I said and he nodded in a agreement. Yun and I got to work quickly as possible. It was a treatment.

"We gave him a treatment but his fever won't come down for awhile." I said and Yona looked at me.

"I say tonight will be critical." Yun said and I nodded.

I started to feel a little hazy. Maybe I should get some medicine to or some fresh air.

"You and only you haven't said one "thank you" yet. Have you ever thanked him, even once." Yun said and then I remember what was happening in front of me. I got up and I pet Yona's head.

"I'm getting more herbs. Yona be nice and Yun you too." I said and I walked to my shoes and slipped them on and picked up a wicker basket. Why must they fight now out of all these days.

I sighed and walked into the forest. I looked back to see the priest taking care of things. I walk into lush green and started to pick The herbs off the tree and bushes. It was quiet except for the birds singing and distant sound of a water fall, I looked up to see a birds in their nest. Their we're a family, but then I looked to see one bird on the ground trying to get up.

I knelt down to it, "You and I are the same, aren't we?" I whispered and I put my hand out and it crawled onto it. "The only difference is that I'm go to help you become the family you wanted. So don't have to be alone, okay."

I lifted the small, baby bird in the best and the family welcomed it back. Stay safe little birdie.

I made my way and finally found some flowers that can boiled into a tea or made into a creme. I started to pick theme and then I heard a slither.

What?

Yun POV

"I never knew that could happen in such a luxury life style." I whispered and Yona looked at me.

"(Y/N), is one tough cookie." Yona said and when my imagination get the best of me, I only imagine (Y/N) as a child crying.

She's such an innocent soul.

"Yun, where's (Y/N)?" Priest asked and I looked at him.

"It's snake mating season, she can get hurt!" Priest said and my eyes advert to the forest as my heart raced.

"I'll go!" I said and I hurried and grabbed a knife and some medical supplies just in case she got bite. I ran into the forest and started to scream (Y/N) over and over again. I came up on an open way to see (Y/N) have snakes in each hand we're she was choking it and I saw eyes that no emotion but endlessly filled with them.

This is the angel with shattered heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love ya,

Heart-chan <3