As he approached Liam, he began to get nervous, his palms became sweaty, but he could only hope that Liam wasn't crying anymore. It broke his heart to see him like that. "Liam?" He said in a soft voice, making Liam jump and exclaim, "Niall, jeez, you frightened me!"

Niall smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

Liam waved it off and wiped his face, and cleared his throat. He looked at the items in Niall's hand, "What do you have there?"

Niall lifted them up and smiled, "Pre-15 birthday present."

Liam raised an eyebrow as Niall handed the Toy Story movies over, along with the turtle keychain. Liam starred down at them for a while and then grinned, "You remembered."

Niall chuckled, "Yeah, I did. I could never forget anything about you, ever."

Liam smiled from ear to ear, "Good."

.

Niall smiled at Liam, watching his face light up as their favourite band, Sons Of The Deviated, began to play. Niall cheered loudly as Harry's voice melted into the melody. They were only a three-man band, the Sons Of The Deviated, but they were so good and much better live. Lou picked up the speed on the drums, and Zayn's voice melted in with Harry's as his fingers flew over the neck of his guitar like a champ. Harry matched the base with the melody, forming a masterpiece.

Niall laughed as he heard Liam singing along with the lyrics. He joined in, singing the songs:

And you came around, just like that

Holding onto those hopes and faded dreams.

You fixed it up and broke it down.

All at once, you were fixing me, building me up

For that downfall, the downfall, downfall.

Fallen, that's what I've done, that's how it goes,

So come back, give me more, I'll give you my breath

I'll give you my love. It's my heart, my heart you've won.

Came in with those blond curls, eyes I'd drown in.

You captured me up, took me in, prettier than a rose.

Came in with those blond curls, eyes I'd drown in.

You captured me up, took me in, prettier than a rose.

But that downfall, the downfall, downfall

More painful than desire, more divine than sin...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Oh no, hunny, are you okay? Are you alright? What happened? You're not hurt are you?" Liam pulled away from his mum's fretting hands.

"I'm okay, mum. I'm not hurt." He just had a cut on his forehead and felt a little sore. He was fine. "But..." He shook his head, "Niall mum... he's..." His voice cracked, his mum looked at his father and back at Liam. Pulling him into a motherly embrace as he tried to choke back sobs, his body shaking.

Liam heard his father ask the front office if he could make a call. Liam knew that his dad was going to phone Niall's parents. The people already called. But Liam knew that it would probably be best if they heard it from one of them, but Liam left it to his father. He couldn't do it, not when it felt like his heart was breaking into two.