Chapter Fourteen: Making Babies.

It's been a while and...in between that all I have finally started to watch the 100 and...Pillow Talk? Yes. Yes, Zayn Malik Yes. BUT ANYWAY here you go:

Chapter Fourteen: "Making Babies."

IT WAS A FUCKING BLUR.

The entire dance; the deafening sound as we ended, my hand on Isaac's face. The loud applause after the whistle I heard from Greg made me think that kid was probably one of my favorite Cahill's from this day on.

But yeah I swear I didn't even remember it. I remembered the dance but after it was over I forgot every single thing. It was one of those moments.

I walked off the stage. I did. The second the curtain went off, I had dropped my hand from Isaac's face and quickly rushed past him towards my friends. Mary Anne put her phone in her pocket, giving me a bear crushing hug along with Octavia and Kim. "You were amazing."

"Who knew you could dance like that, Siddy?" Eduardo said, giving me a short hug.

I stared at him. "You did. I mean I'm doing a dance with you idiot."

"Well someone is being a bitch." Eduardo muttered, playfully knocking me in the shoulder.

I caught my breath, holding a hand to my chest and letting out a breathless laugh. "I learnt from the best."

"I have more to teach you my protégée." Octavia grinned, slinging an arm around me as we made our way further backstage.

"What happened between you and Jack?" Kim asked, locking her arm through mine.

Octavia's eyes flickered around the room as she let go of me and looked down at the ground. "I-I don't know. We talked. For a bit. He wants to talk right now actually and..."

"Oh my God." Mary Anne groaned, closing her eyes before opening them and staring at Octavia with disbelief. "Are you serious?"

"What do you mean 'are you serious'?"

"You're going to take him back aren't you?"

"I didn't say I would. I just don't know." She said each word distinctively, pulling away from us and backing away to probably find him.

I caught Lucas and Devin chatting, Devin fixing his suit that he was wearing and Lucas was fixing Devin's bowtie. Devin held that walking stick he had and Lucas put a hat on his head.

"You know for a fashion designer and model's son you really don't have any fashion taste." I said with small smile.

Lucas looked over at me, shooting me a fake glare. "I have fashion taste." He argued, grinning slightly.

"No you don't." Devin and I said at the same time.

Lucas whipped his head to face Devin and now he was scowling. "You can't even see what I putting on you!"

"I can sense that you gave me a very ugly hat." Devin muttered, "Now give me my show glasses."

Lucas snorted, shaking his head as he went over to a table and placed sun glasses on Devin's outstretched hand. Devin took of his glasses and for the first time I saw his eyes.

They were kind of cross-eyed and stared into the distance but he probably one the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen in my life. They were a pale blue. The rare kind of pale blue not a dark blue or regular 'oh your eyes are blue that's cool'. No his eyes were like the lightest shade of blue that you rarely ever see these days.

"Whoa." I said, staring at them.

Devin laughed. "I know. I'm very attractive aren't I?"

I laughed along with him, taking the ugly hat Lucas had put on him and throwing it to the side. "Now you look very attractive."