Chapter Thirteen: Dracula Wanting To Suck On My Blood.

Chapter Thirteen: "Dracula Wanting To Suck On My Blood."

SOMEONE, A GIRL THAT was in my grade was currently doing my makeup along while Eduardo was spinning in the seat next to me in his costume. He and Ravi were wearing matching black shade glasses before they had the parts where they wore their burglar masks.

She didn't have to do my makeup. My mom was overprotective-yes she was (SHOCKER!)- but I was a dancer who has been to many competitions in my lifetime has been exposed to the world of makeup.

You would think, honest to God, that my mother yes my own mother would be all 'NO' on me wearing makeup but I was allowed. Since I was fourteen and she actually did get me stuff saying that I was growing but I never found use for it outside of dance even on days when I looked like hell.

Mary Anne sat on the other side of me, wearing a business suit and her hair was in a high ponytail for the little act she was putting on. Suddenly she froze and looked at me with wide eyes as the girl that was doing my make up was finished. "I think I forgot my lines."

"Stop being dramatic. You're fine for God's sakes." Kim said beside her, twirling in her chair with a bright smile. Her blonde wavy hair was curled in ringlets and hiding the tattoo on the back of her neck. She took a sip of the cup filled with warm water in it.

"No I honestly think I forgot my lines." Mary Anne said quickly, standing up as Zen walked over carrying some techy thingy in his hands.

His tongue ran over his lip ring and the baseball cap he was wearing was backwards with the words Tech Crew on them. He had taken off his jacket and produced a muscle shirt and that's when I noticed the tiny tattoo on his exposed shoulder as his arms flexed. "Mary Anne, breathe. You do this every time. Ed, calm her down."

Eduardo stopped spinning in his chair and moved over to his girlfriend. I watched as he went on his knees in front of her chair, taking her hands and whispering to her softly. I looked over at Kim as Zen disappeared somewhere through the doors of the back as people moved in and out of the room. "What's the story of the tattoo on your neck?"

Kim reached her hand to touch the back of her neck as if she felt something. "Oh...um, there was this night back when Zen and I were like fifteen. I swear I still can't believe we were crazy enough to do this. I actually don't remember much of that night but Zen and I were at my older brother's house and he wasn't home. So we kind of snuck like alcohol and drank a lot and ended up getting matching friendship tattoos from one of Zen's older friends. It was a weird night." She laughed nervously at the end.

A person who was wearing the same hat like Zen was, came up to Kim with a clipboard in his hands and a Bluetooth in his ear. He tapped her on the shoulder to give her his attention. "Kimberly you're up in forty five seconds. Follow me."

Kim nodded, taking a deep breath. She looked great. She was wearing a long white dress with a slit up the side that ran up to her thigh.

"Good luck." I told her.

"Break a leg." Mary Anne said over Eduardo's shoulder as they were sharing a hug.

"I don't think I want to break my leg when I'm singing, Mary Anne."

"You know what I mean."

Kim flashed us a smile as we got up and followed her through towards the stage side, passing multiple people and mirrors and people with brushes and wardrobes. It was chaotically organized. Octavia gave her a smile as we reached her at the side. Kim was almost ready to go on when Zen popped out of nowhere almost panting with his own Bluetooth in his ear.

"Kim."

Her eyes widened a fraction. "Yeah what's wrong?"

"Nothing," He coughed before giving her a lazy smile. "Just...good luck out there. You'll do great."