Hamilton Academy of the Arts. The school Sydney Acosta moved to all the way from Toronto, Ontario in a barely known city. After the divorce between her mother and father, she's stuck by her mother's side, following her to another city in Canada. Her emotions are expressed through the one thing she loves doing: dancing.
Lucas Cahill is a quiet, almost outcast in the school. His twin brother, Joseph, better known as Joey, is the best known guy in school. He's considered popular, cooler and better looking than his brother despite the two having the same face. At school, Joey doesn't acknowledge his brother, at home and in the past they are inseparable with the excuses from Joey tolling up over time. His isolation and other emotions are expressed through his art.
The two seventeen year olds are connected in their different forms of art. In a teenage world of sarcasm, drama and their arts.
"My drawings are like stick figures compared to anything you draw. You could draw the world's ugliest frog and it will still turn out beautiful. Lucas you're an amazing artist."
"So are you." He said quietly, looking up at me with his soft, heartwarming eyes.
"How?"I couldn't draw for shit.
"Because you are a dancer. Dancing is an art. And you are an amazing dancer."
#15 Teen Fiction (11/12/16)
- Chapter One: Scam On The Back of A Cereal Box.
- Chapter Two: Victorious.
- Chapter Three: He's About To Kidnap You.
- Chapter Four: Her Eyebrows Are On Fleek.
- Chapter Five: What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?
- Chapter Six: She's The Pope.
- Chapter Seven: Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
- Chapter Eight: Like A Three Year Old Girl.
- Chapter Nine: Like A Sea Monster That Took A Bath In The Mediterranean Sea.
- Chapter Ten: Joseph 'The Hottie My Ass' Cahill.
- Chapter Eleven: Lack Of Coordination.
- Chapter Twelve: Netflix and Chill.
- Chapter Thirteen: Dracula Wanting To Suck On My Blood.
- Chapter Fourteen: Making Babies.
- Chapter Fifteen: I Like Pickles.
- Chapter Sixteen: Nothing.
- Chapter Seventeen: You're Not You when You're Hungry.
- Chapter Eighteen: No Mental Hospital Will Accept Her.
- Chapter Nineteen: Snorting Turtle.
- Chapter Twenty: I Rate It.
- Chapter Twenty-One: Agitated. Irritated. Annoyed.
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Awkward.
- Chapter Twenty-Three: I Can't Describe You.
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Stepping On People's Toes.
- Chapter Twenty-Five: My Throat Is Sore.
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Bridezilla.
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lover Boy
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Talk.
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Video Game Loving, Forever Reading, Nerdy, Stupid Ass Boy.
- Chapter Thirty: You're A Pig
- Chapter Thirty-One: Confusion.
- Chapter Thirty-Two: My Babies.
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Oh My Gosh.
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Shut Up.
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Potato.
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Stressed.
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: I'm A Freak.
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: Are You Weird?
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It PG.
- Chapter Forty: Doubt It.
- Chapter Forty-One: Worked Up.
- Chapter Forty Two: Dramatic
- Chapter Forty-Three: Connect 4.
- Chapter Forty-Four: Hormones In A Frenzy.
- Chapter Forty-Five: My Innocent Eyes.
- Chapter Forty-Six: Area 51.
- Chapter Forty-Seven: Manzana.
- Chapter Forty-Eight: Don't Violate It.
- Chapter Forty-Nine: We're About To Make Loud Love.
- Chapter Fifty: Call Him Daddy.
- Chapter Fifty-One: Down.
- Chapter Fifty-Two: Hello.
- Chapter Fifty-Three: Surprise.
- Chapter Fifty-Four: Biggest Idiot On Earth.
- Chapter Fifty-Five: Correct Answer.
- Chapter Fifty-Six: Backstage.
- Chapter Fifty-Seven: Evil Robot Cyborg.
- Chapter Fifty-Eight: Given Me A Fungus Infection.
- Chapter Fifty-Nine: In This Household We Speak English.
- Chapter Sixty: I'll See You.
- Epilogue: Change.