"Where are we Rob?" she asked me as she looked around. "It's just a random hill where i usually spent my time" i said to her. "it's a nice view" she smiles. "I know" i answered shortly. "Do you wanna go out kris?" she nodded at me and get off from the car as i follow her. She looks around and then turn her face at me smiling. "I know why you like this place" I smile sheepishly at her and nodded. She turn again her face to look at a beautiful scenery.

I saw her crossing her arms and stroking her shoulders. Of course it's outside and she's only wearing a dress. I took off my tux and walk towards her from behind. I place on the tux on her and she look surprised and turn to face me. "Rob.. i'm fine" she said. "No. you're not fine for me" I said as i wrapped my arms on her waist from behind and lean my chin on her shoulders. She's chuckled and seems ignoring what i'm doing. "let's escaped with me kris" i murmured. "We're not talking this again rob. Just enjoy this time" she said as she turn her face a little on my face.

We almost kiss, but i hold my self to not doing that. I chuckled. "You're so stubborn" i said again to her. "I am" she said shortly. I keep wrapped her tiny body in my arms and keep her closed to me. Before i realize that i already attached my lips on her exposed neck and i heard her moan  for it. I'm sure she slipped it out from her mouth. I know she want me too so then i keep continuing it. As my kissed on her neck turn more passionately she pull her body apart and turn to facing me. "That's enough rob" she said and chuckled.

"Why? you can't just tell me to stop after all" i said and walked towards her and grab her hands and pull her body to mine and crushed my lips on her neck once again. I could hear that she's giggled at what i'm doing. "Rob.. no.." she giggled even more. I could help but stopped it and looked into her eyes and smiles. "What so funny kristen? I'm not trying to be fun this time. I want you" i said as i place a soft kiss on her lips. she pulled back her lips and said "it's sounds like you're threatened me right now" she chuckled again. "well.. i don't want it to happened that way either. But you asked me to show it right?" i said in a nasty look.

Surprise surprise without i'm expecting she's pressing her lips on me and wrapped her arms on my neck. Kissing me, passionately. Like the way i always wanted, like the old days. I could help but kissing her back then i lifted up her body as she wrapped her legs on my waist. I led her to the car and placed her on her feet again. I pull her body against the car and kiss her again. I run my hand to look for the the door handle and opened it. She then climbed it on to the second row seats and i followed her.

As we adjust our position, i roamed my hands all over her body without letting my lips parted from her. I slowly run my lips on her jawline and i could hear her moaning. "should we go find another appropriate place?" i asked her and looked at her. "I guess not. We can make this works. as you cant control your self either didn't you?" she said and i nodded at her at buried my face again on her neck. I could feel that he started to untie me and unbutton my shirt. I do the same and started to unzipped her dress as well.

She keeps calling my name between her breath and i like it so much. "Rob.. aghh" "Yes i'm here baby" she gripped my shoulders and moaning. "Let's do it now" she said. "Are you sure?" i asked her. "just now!" she's yelling and i know it's all because she can't control herself. I then unzipped my pants and pull it down and i did Kristen's as well. I'm placing my self on her and said "Rob junior is missing you by the way" and chuckled then. "Shut the fuck up rob, are you trying to ruin my mood right now?" she said as she pull my neck and kissed my lips. We move our body together synchronously. "Oh.. god" she grunted between our kiss and fist my hair on her hands.

"Do you like it baby" I tried to teased her because i love looked at her this way. I know it make me look like a perv. But i can help my self, I missed her to damn much. She didn't answered but keep calling my name in a sexy way. There's no other sounds except our breath and our moans this night. This car is feel so steamy. I could remember hoe we rarely doing sex in the car. If i'm not wrong, this is our second time doing it. The first one was when she's visited me on water for elephant set. That's so funny though.

She bring me to the reality once she bite my shoulders to prevent her screaming. I know she's close and so does with me. "Let it out Kris, don't hold yourself. I love hearing you" i said as i run one of my freehand to her breast and play with it. She arched her back and twisting. She gasped and i want to make her more crazier than this. I lean down my face and buried my face on her chest. And as i thought, she's still like it because her moans turns more heavy. I roamed my mouth around her exposed area.

"God.. robert! it's coming" "I know" i said to her and bring my face back at her level and kissed her lips softly as i know we're both coming as well. She sighed and i could feel her body became more relaxed. I placed a soft kissed on her forehead before looked back to her face again. She's still closing her eyes and tried to control her breath. "You're so amazing" i said to her. She opened her eyes slowly and lean forward to kissed my lips softly. "You too man" she said and that's word make me smile.

"Do we need to find an appropriate place now?" i said jokingly to her. "Isn't this enough?" she said and chuckled. "Well.. i never get enough with you" i said and kissed her forehead one more time. This night is amazing. I feel like i want to kidnapped her and make her mine forever.

We get back to dressed properly and sat again on the chair like there's nothing just happened. There's a silent for a while before i started to speak. "kristen..." i called her and she turn to me. "what?" she asked. "Marry me..."

------

hey guys!! sorry for late update..

I hope you enjoy this one

Please vote and comment this story, so i know that you guys liked it

Thank you so much! x.o.x.o