On my way, calm the hell down, Ash.

A horn blared from my right side. Startled, I dropped my phone down. I whipped my head towards the sound and glared at Chase for scaring me.

He smirked at me. "Keep your phone away while driving. Wouldn't want an innocent person to die just because you can't keep your phone off for five minutes." There was a hint of seriousness in his voice.

Of course he cares about the other person who would bash into me. I scowled at him. "I didn't even start the engine, did I?" I answered in irritation. Well, it's the basic rule; you shouldn't use your phone while driving a car.

"Just making sure, princess," he smugly answered. He didn't wait for my response as he spared me one glance before speeding down the road. Talk about dying. His speed is enough to cause an accident.

I picked up my phone that I dropped because of the douchebag and kept it away on the other seat before driving to school.

I reached school in ten minutes, parked my car and entered the school hallway. I made my way towards my locker, only to find Ashley, Leah and Laura already waiting for me.

"Hey," Leah smiled at me to which I returned.

"Want to talk about what happened yesterday?" Laura asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I rather not." I kept my voice strained.

"Okay?" Ashley trailed and looked at the other girls giving them a point look. "We won't talk about it." She grinned at me. That's why she is my best friend. She knows when to push me and when not to, she knows me too well.

"Okay. How about the plan of pranking the boys?" Leah asked, excitedly. Mischief lit my eyes as I grinned at her.

"Yeah. That will be good," Ashley chuckled as she too had a large grin on her face.

"We'll talk about this at lunch before the boys come. We have to do it tomorrow though. Tomorrow is Friday so if they catch us and tried to get revenge, we could hide from them during the weekend," she explained us.

We nodded our head and parted our way to our class. I went to my math class, which was the first period that I don't share with any of my friends. Second I had history that I share with Leah, Alec and Jason. Then physics with Ashley, Laura, Ryan and Chase. Then, we had lunch, after that I have drama with Ashley, Alec, Ryan and Leah. I also had to take gym because of my marks in physics; all of us are there in gym. All my friends and all Chase's friend that I guess are mine and girls friends too now.

Classes went by and before I know, it's time for lunch. How I dread to eat something good. Hopefully, today we have something new that tastes good. I went to my locker and kept my books and made my way towards the cafeteria.

While I was going, Ashley and Jason were standing by Jason's locker talking. Well, actually Jason telling her something and Ashley was blushing furiously. I bet I saw Jason smirk after eyeing her rosy cheeks.

Something is going on.

I smirked to myself. I definitely have to kidnap Ashley and prey some information out of her. I giggled to myself and entered the lunchroom. I took my tray and to my luck, the food was the same. Absolutely no change. Does this school want us to die out of food poison?

"Hey, guys!" I exclaimed. I took my seat and looked at them. They were talking about some serious issue.

Leah looked at me like she won the concert ticket to One Direction. I mean, going to one direction concert is so cool. Her face totally lit up.