I Slept With Justin Bieber [37]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 200+ comments and votes for next update! If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm too tired to proofread right now lol

| Recap |

"Of course not," Justin chuckled. "I just wanted to say that," He paused waiting to see if something would interrupt. "I just wanted to continue what I was saying last night and that was that I love you. I will always love and I want us to be together--."

"--Okay."

"I'm not taking no for an answer. We're made for each other. Wait. What?" Justin asked.

"I said okay."

"Okay?" Justin immediately got happier. "Okay as in, you'll be with me again?"

"Yes," Ariana laughed. "Now kiss me," She giggled and raised her arms up.

"Now that, I can definitely do."

| Ariana |

"A herniated disc? What is that?" Justin asked Doctor Davenport.

"It's condition which refers to a problem with a rubbery disk between the spinal bones. It's very treatable, fortunately, Ariana does not have that," She replied to Justin. "I just needed to make sure. Is the tingling still occurring?" She asked me.

"Nope, I'm perfectly fine. It went away after a few minutes so they were probably just asleep," I told her and moved my legs slightly.

"That's what I expected. I want to keep you in here for just one more day, then we'll release you the day after tomorrow," She told me.

"Okay, thanks, Doctor Davenport," I smiled. Her last name was a mouthful. She needs a nickname. I was thinking 'Doctor D' but, you can see the problem there. After the doctor left, Justin turned to me.

"I have to get going. Visiting hours is almost over and Catherine can't take care of Jamie forever," He chuckled.

"Can you bring him over here tomorrow?"

"You sure you want him to see you like this? It might freak him out," He told me as he held my hand.

"He's going to have to see me somehow," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright, I'll come by tomorrow with Jamie. Bye babe," He kissed my forehead and then left me alone in the plain, cold hospital room. I sighed and looked around. What was there to do? I gasped once I realized something. Where's my phone?

I grabbed the remote on the side of the bed and clicked the red button repeatedly. A few minutes later, a male nurse came in. "Are you okay, Miss Grande?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Do you happen to know where my cell phone is?" I asked him seriously.

"After the accident, people gathered your stuff at the scene and put it in this bag," He walked to the closet and pulled out a large plastic bag. "There's a chance it might be damaged and cracked," He told me. "Would you like me to get it out of the bag for you?"

"No, that's fine. Thank you," I replied. Once he left my hospital room, I dove straight into the bag. Once I saw my pink speck case, I nearly cried tears of happiness. But once turned it around...tears of sadness were about to fall. The once, beautiful, flawless, iPhone 6, with not a scratch on it was ruined. That shit is long gone.