I Slept With Justin Bieber [25]

| Lance Above |

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It's pretty long so I hope you guys like it! The minimum of votes for next update is now 90! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"I have to get going, but I'll text you later to plan something. Do Catherine and Lola still live in the area?"

"They do, we all need to hang out," I smiled.

"Definitely. See you later, Ari," He waved goodbye and left to the cashier.

Talk about a walk down memory lane...

J | 17 Weeks |

| Justin |

Two weeks. Two weeks since this annoying ass dude, Lance has come out of nowhere and has come back into Ariana's life. I hate him. Wait, no. Hate is a strong word, let's just say I strongly dislike Lance. It doesn't help that he's this buff, brunette guy that plays professional football.

Everything was going perfectly fine. Ariana and I had our first official outing as a couple since Jamie was born at the VMAs, which was a success. Then, all of a sudden Ariana started hanging out with girls more than usual so I asked her about it. Her reply was and I quote, "We've just been catching up with an old friend."

Being the nosy person I am, I followed her when she went out to a coffee shop... I know that was wrong, but I needed to see who this friend was. When I found out it was a guy I was angry to say the least which sparked another argument. We obviously resolved it and she assured me he was just a friend.

I was currently sitting in the living on my phone as Ariana and Lance annoyingly laughed about God knows what. I'm getting really annoyed by him at first when I met him he wasn't that bad until him and Ariana started "reminiscing" about past events.

| Flashback |

"Promise me you'll be on your best behavior," Ariana adjusted the gold chains around my neck. I rolled my eyes at how she's acting.

"I know, mom," I told her sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, but I know how jealous you get. I just don't want you to get angry. Now come on, we're going to be late," We walked out of the master bedroom, Ariana went to the nursery while I went downstairs where the stroller is. I turned around and saw Ariana carrying Jamie in her arms as she descended down the stairs. I'm so lucky to have her. She looked beautiful.

"Alright, let's go," She announced. I put the house alarm and walked out of the house with the stroller. "Hey guys," She greeted Hugo and Michael. I gave them each a 'bro hug' and put the stroller in the back of the car. Hugo went to the driver's seat while Michael went to the passenger seat. Ariana strapped Jamie into the baby seat and then we headed to the restaurant.

I'm completely dreading this whole shindig. Ariana is always planning these stupid dinners and unfortunately, it's with all her friends. All I have is Jamie, actually no because all of Ariana's friends hog him.