He never interrupted me.. And his expression were now blank, just like a mere listener.. Understanding the meaning of each word I spoke.

"Do you want to move on?" He asked, and I found myself opening more to him.. Somehow the look of his eyes told me he wasn't simply curios.. He looked as if.. As if he wanted to help me out..

Should I tell him the truth? How will he take it? Especially after he said a clear 'yes' about this alliance..

Or should I hide it and let him take me away from Ram?

I decided to go for the truth..

"I.. Sometimes I do want to move on, he made it clear that 'we' would not work out... It will be a relief for everyone around us, since all of them are asking for me to move on.." I said, and looked at his eyes. He nodded his head, and waited for me to speak, to continue..

"But sometimes, I just can't.. The memory is too much.. The love we shared.. Its too much to just forget.. And some part of me still craves for him.. Still waiting for him to comeback..He is my first love" I said as my zoomed in on his photo in the ceiling...

How happy we both looked in it..

"Hey.. Its okay... Loving someone is like the most hurting and sensitive thing for everyone.. Its not easy to forget.. Especially when its the first... But if you want to move on, I can help you... And if you still want to be with him, then too, you have come to the right person.. I can help you.." He said, as he slightly squeezed my shoulder.

His touch did not send any unwanted intentions, it just felt like a caring reassurance. One that I was extremely in need of.

I smiled, he wasn't that bad.

"So let's say that since you are not sure, let's be friends for the moment, and give it a time. If you are okay, then when the time comes, we will decide what to do." He said. His voice wasn't as deep as Ram's but it was gentle.. I am sure he followed to principle of peace..

"Well that is the problem.. I don't have much time.." I said, becoming depressed.

But his sudden shocked face made me repeat the sentence, but in a different way..

"No nono.. What I meant is that, our family astrologer has predicted that if I am to be married after the age of 24, it might kill my husband.. My parents believe that blindly and they want me married soon, and I'm hitting 23 in a few months.." He cocked an eyebrow.. Sure, he found this idea stupid. So one more on the list.

"Okay.. People still believe that stuff.." He said, shaking his head.

"Yes, they do, especially considering that you are now here, since it was our same astrologer who suggested you to us... Seems like you cancel my 'shanidosha'.." I said. Growing irritated, and he laughed.

I had never been someone who gets irritated easily, but now, its like as if everything changed. And for the fact that I am now talking face to face with a man who wishes to marry me, irritate me the most.

Speaking of which..

"Why did you all so suddenly accept this alliance, when you knew nothing about me?" I demanded as I flew my hands out in the air.

"Umm.. That..." Suddenly he stuttered, rubbing his eyebrow. I guess I just made him feel awkward.

"Its okay if you don't want speak about that.." I offered.

"Nah.. Its just.. I had noticed how the way you handled your father's case from the hospital.. The way you took care of them.. And let us just say that my family is a bit of a sensitive subject to me... And I just know that my family is safe in your hands... And of course me too..." He said, and I stood dumb founded.