Good Riddance

I honestly felt a little bit guilty leaving Jack like I was going to, but I honestly had no choice. They were the ones who decided to adopt me, and there was nothing I could do about it. Jack was clinging onto me. He seemed tense, scared that I would leave him forever, and that he would be alone with the monster. Speaking of that vile creature, it seems to have name. "The Operator", and he was not a force to be reconed with. The thing was not human, and could easily kill the both of us.

"I have to leave now," I spoke softly. With one final squeeze of a hug Jack murmured a short 'Okay', and let me go. With that, I walked to the center of the living room to my new parents. My mother, whos' named I learned was Julia Barragan, was very pretty. She looked like a model or one of those beautiful T.V actresses such as Lily Rabe ( ambersalem ). My father, Hipolit (*cough*cough* Hypocrite) Barragan, was one of those "Male Model" types. I felt uglier than usual. They. were. gorgeous... And I... Was, well plain. My green eyes and lengthly black curls were nothing compared to their flawless physique.

~

"So," My new mother spoke kindly " We are home now." I hopped out of the car and onto the pavement below me. Looking up, I saw the massive structure that was their home. The house was huge! Bigger than the orphanage that I once called my home. I guess I can't call it that anymore. I was going to miss that place. Speaking of missing things, my new parents were going back to get her tomorrow. They actually wanted me to pick my room first.

"Okay kiddo, you have ten rooms to choose from. They're all on the top floor," Dad said as he grabbed my stuff from the back of the car. He unlocked the door for me and told me to go ahead and choose my room. I walked into the house to look at the rooms. The first one that I entered had a window seat, a walk-in closet, and a personal bathroom. It was fairly large, and I automatically fell in-love with it. I came back to it after looking over every other room.

"I think I found the one." I told my new father as he took my stuff up to my new room.

"We can get paint and furniture today, but let's paint the room first. " He said smiling.

~~~~~~~~

At the store I picked out grey paint for my room. My bed spread was a maroon and grey plaid that would match the walls. We a had bought curtains of the same color to match and I was able to get a bunch of new clothes and makeup. My new parents had even bought me a new phone, which I instantly put Jack's contact numjber into, and texted. I missed him, but I was also happy to get away from the Operator. The beast won't be stalking me anytime soon.

Once I was home we painted and set up my room. I organized my laptop, sketch books and other things in drawers and on my nightstand. I was able to download a lot of my favorite songs, and of course, Wattpad. At the end of the day, I found myself really tired, and fell asleep soon after.

A/N WHOA GUYS I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING OVER 250 WORDS! ANY WAY SLOW UPDATES, I APOLOGIZE, BUT I LOVE YOU ALL. THIS IS ALL FOR THE NIGHT! BYE! - MAC