Moonlight

A/N song is: Don't You Dare Forget the Sun by Get Scared

I walked into my room to see the mess that the girls had made. I hung my head and sighed. Being a orphan is terrible on so many levels. I have to share a room with three eight year olds, and two nine year olds, and on top of that they never sleep. I'm thirteen, and considering that I have my own issues to take care of and think about, space is the best friend I could ever have.

"Livia, Jasik, Lillian, Amber, Pezi!" I called down the hall. " Get in here and clean up this mess right now!" Of course, they all came running. I ruffled my little sisters hair as she passed me. Livia hated it, and I got a little kick out of the look on her face.

Fucking Sadist.

A voice in the back of my mind spoke to me as my little sister glared at me and ran into the room to work with the others. My smile faded into a frown As I watched my little sister work with the others in such... Grace. 

She seemed not to have a care in the world about her position in it. No bullies to deal with, no shitty voice that always brings you down in the back of her head. I envied her innocence.

But I would lose my fingers before she lost it to a couple low-lives like I did.

      // AUTHORS NOTE //

      HEY MY LITTLE ANGELS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UP-DATING LATELY. AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS! LOVE YOU~ Mac ALSO EDITED BY Because-Reasons thanks babe