iii

A/N: This chapter will be dedicated to another fellow Wattpad cover artist, dandino. (The cover is on the right) She made me an awesome book cover!

For all you readers, votes and comments are much appreciated! If you don't mind, I need review for my story and how you like it so far. Criticism is much appreciated also.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've always drove by Brycen Bridge, ever since I was born. I remember my mother would take me in and out of town for school back when I was in elementary school. I was always afraid of riding the bus to school because I didn't want to be alone. That's why my mother always drove me to school. When middle school came, I finally started to ride the bus as I built up my courage to do it. Then three years have past and it was finally high school. The moment I got my driver's license, it was bye bye school bus. I drove from my house to school and then there to back home.

But this time, I'm not going home.

No one really drives over this bridge at night time so it was perfect for me to do it at that time than during the day. Everyone drives through the other side of town but for me, I lived in the opposite side so I've always driven on this bridge.

As I stepped up onto the edge of the bridge, I looked up at the sky.

The sky was dark with a couple clouds. The stars were out, surprisingly because I never usually see stars at night. They're always hiding behind the clouds but now, it was partly cloudy.

It was a crescent moon tonight and it shined brightly through thin clouds.

I removed my eyes from the sky and looked down below my feet.

A slow moving river was awaiting for my death underneath. I looked back up and closed my eyes.

This is it.

This is finally the end for me.

Everyone finally got their wish.

I, Addison Marie Holt will step off of this bridge in 3...

2...

1--

"Stop!"

I flinched, making me fall forward but I regained my balance.

I turned around, scowling.

A guy, around my age was on his bike, staring right at me with a surprised look.

He got off of his bike and stepped towards me as his bike fell to the ground.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I croaked, tears reappearing in my eyes, "I'm ready to end my life. My life have been shit that I'm so done with it."

"Don't you think there's something smarter to do than this?" he asked, stepping closer to me.

He reached his hand out to me but I refused.

"Please leave me alone. I'm busy." I told him, facing forward.

"I won't leave until you take my hand and get you off of that edge. It's dangerous." he said.

"What do you expect? I don't care if it's dangerous. I'm the one making this choice anyway." I said.

I inched my foot a centimeter forward, slowly off the edge.

"No, don't. I won't let you." he said.

"Go away!" I snapped at him.

I closed my eyes, "I was never meant to have a happy life. Why do bad things always happen to me? I make one action and then my reputation is gone. I'm not that nice girl everyone thought I would be. I'm considered as a whore now. A whore who likes to steal girls' boyfriends and sleep with them. I hate my life. This is why I'm standing on the edge. I want to die. I would rather die now than live a painful life."