Chapter 1: The Choice

"No! We've made up our mind, Leo!" Natsu said irritated towards his manager. Earlier that week all the boys of Dragon Force, a very popular boy band, had decided that they had enough of the superstar life and wanted to go back to a real school. Gray, Gajeel and Jellal, the other members of Dragon Force, decided to jump into the conversation.

"Exactly! Whether you like it or not, we're taking a break!"growled Gajeel.
"Our life. Our choice. And our choice has been made! We're taking a break" snarled Gray.
"Besides its not forever. I mean we're just finishing high school at a real school" Jellal tried to reason with Leo.

Their manager rubbed his temples. These idiots we're giving him a migraine. When he couldn't take anymore whining or begging, he finally gave in.

"FINE! FINE!! But boys remember that you wanted this. High school can and will get tough. Especially your senior year. Don't come crying back to me when it all goes to crap" he sighed.

"YES!!!" The boys shouted in unison. They all piled onto Leo for a big group man-hug.

"Alright, alright get off me you big lugs. I still have to go home. I'm sure with the way Aries is, she's probably worried sick" he said nonchalantly.

"Alright man. Say hello to the wife for us" said Natsu.
"Will do" shouted Leo from behind his shoulder and proceeded to walk out the door.

The boys contemplated what the ups and downs were of high school for a while until they decided to make a list.

Good

1.Girls
2. Break from music
3. Girls
4. Popularity
5. Girls
6. Sports
7. Girls

Bad

1. Work
2. Clingy girls
3. Homework
4. Crazy fangirls
5. Annoying teachers
6. Overly obsessed girls
7. Doing things that require thought

They decide school would be easier to handle when they were running on Gatorade, coffee and very little sleep. They said their good nights, broke apart, went to their own hotel room and went to sleep.