Twenty Four

Here's chapter 24 :) and no, its not going to be all about lauryn :p

I'm so sorry if I didn't update! I was on writers block for so long..

--

Angelina's POV

The crew and I were doing our cheerleading routines when I saw the jocks walking on the field laughing. They passed by us.

"What's so funny?" Farah asked.

"Nothing." Austin said as he kept laughing.

"It was so funny! She went home crying!" Thomas said.

"Who?!" Britnay demanded.

"It was Lauryn!" Amy said.

Lian rolled her eyes.

"You douchebags! We told you not to mess with her!" I yelled.

"But it was too funny! We emptied out her bag and it was hilarious!" Adam said as he laughed.

I couldn't take it anymore. I went up to Adam and slapped him across the face.

He grabbed his cheek in shock. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us, shocked.

"Go away Adam! I thought you were that nice, sweet guy when I met you!" I yelled.

The jocks ran away.

"I'm not in the mood to do anything anymore." I said as I walked away.

"Angelina! Come back!" Marielle shouted but I ignored her.

Lauryn's POV

I ran home trying to hold back tears. I couldn't show myself crying infront of my parents. I wiped away the tears and walked in the house.

"Hi love! How was your day?" Harry said walking up to me and kissing me on the head.

"Good." I said bluntly.

"Something's wrong." Harry said raising an eyebrow.

"No. Nothing's wrong." I responded hoping he would buy it.

"No Lauryn. I know something is wrong." Harry said.

Louis came up to us. "Yeah Lauryn. What's wrong?" He asked.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started to shout everything that happened. With the jocks and all and how they made fun of me. But i also explained how I met the cheerleaders. Then i explained how they emptied out my bag and made fun of me.

They just stood there shocked. I ran upstairs crying and ran to my room. I slammed my face into my pillow and let all the tears run down my face.

Harry's POV

"See Louis?! She came home crying!" I said looking worried.

"Cmon babe, everything will be okay. They will stop teasing her soon." Louis said patting me on the back.

"No Louis! They're gonna continue!" I said.

"Everything will be okay, alright love?" Louis said. "It will stop."

"Okay..." I said sort of convinced.

Niall's POV

"Sarah hurry!" I called.

We were going on a date. I wanted to make things up to her.

"Coming Niall!" She said as she walked down the stairs in the most beautiful dress ever.

(A/N: Can't be bothered to explain the dress :p)

"Wow Sarah.... You look beautiful." I said staring at her.