Sixteen

Friday... Like I promised!

--

Niall's POV

"Why hello Zayn.." A dark, scary voice said. "I see you have brought a friend with you."

"Give Sarah back!" He yelled as he started to run towards the man.

"Nope. You didn't pay for the drugs." He said and Zayn stopped running.

"I have it right now! Please, let her go!" Zayn begged.

"Nope. It's even better. I can sell her to the sex marketplace for 500 thousand dollars. It's a genuis idea."

"You bitch!" Zayn yelled as he pulled out his gun.

But the man was faster.

He grabbed out his gun and shot Zayn in the shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He fell to the ground.

"ZAYN!!!!!" I screamed as I bended down beside him.

"It's o-okay.. I'll be fine. J-just get Sarah back..." He said weakly.

I started to run towards the man. He shot his gun but it just clicked. Phew, there was no more bullets.

"SHIT!" He said.

I pulled out my gun and shot him right in the head. He fell to the ground, then went still immediately.

"N-niall...." Zayn called out weakly.

"Zayn! Zayn! I actually did it!"

"G-good J-job..."

"What's the emergency number?! We need to get you an ambulence!"

"It's 999..."

I grabbed out my phone and dialed the number.

"Paris' Police station. What's the emergency?" A person with a british accent spoke.

"Umm.... My friend just got shot in the shoulder and he needs help immediately!" I said trembling.

"Alright, we need your adress on where you are." The person demanded.

"It's [adress]" I said into the phone.

"Alright, we'll be there soon sir. Please stay calm."

I hung up the phone. Now I need to find Sarah. I looked everywhere, until I saw a painting. In movies, everyone hides everything behind paintings. I took off the painting to find a large door. I opened it and walked in, it was pitch black.

"Hello.." I spoke quietly.

I heard muffling.

"Sarah? Sarah?"

I found a lightswitch and turned it on.

And there sitting in a chair, with her hands behind her back and tape on her mouth, it was Sarah.

Sarah's POV

I heard a gunshot. I wonder what's happening out there since the wall is soundproof. Soundproof. Well they lied to me. I couldn't hear anything else that was happening out there. I heard the door open.

"Sarah? Sarah?" A familiar voice said.

That's Master Horan! Wait, what's he doing here?

He flipped the lightswitch and stared at me with his mouth dropped open.

"Sarah!" He yelled as he untied me and pulled off the tape.

I hugged him tightly. I didn't know what I was doing, I was just so happy to be untied. I realized what I was doing and quickly let go.

I looked down. "Why did you come for me Master Horan...." I asked softly.

"Because, I guess I felt bad... I just wanted to help." I responded.

"Thanks though..." I said.

We were interrupted by sirens.

Niall's POV

Sarah and I were in the hospital, waiting for Zayn to come out. We didn't say a word. We waited for about 7 hours, and he finally came out.

"Hey guys." He said as he walked out of his room.

"Zayn!" We both yelled. It was the first word we said for 7 hours.

He yelped in pain.

"Sorry." We both said again.

"It's okay." He snorted a bit.

"Let's go home." I said.

We all got into the car, Zayn in the front and Sarah in the back. I haven't really gotten the chance to talk to her, maybe later. The car ride was silent. We finally arrived at the house. We walked inside Zayn's house.

"Sooo...." Zayn said.

"I was thinking we could go back to America tomorrow."

Sarah jumped when I said that.

"I-im going back...?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why? You don't want to?" Zayn asked.

"No... it's okay. I'll go back."

"Well you all can stay here for the night."

--

Ok, I'm sorry if it was short. My depression was holding me back, but I promised Friday. So I'll upload later this weekend, promise.