Three

Niall's POV

After I was finished beating Timothy, I grabbed a bowl and poured some fruit loops into them. I walked up the stairs and sat on my bed, watching TV. What the hell? I'm eating cereal for dinner! I put it on my night table and grabbed my coat. I walked down the stairs.

"I WILL BE BACK. YOU IDIOTS BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG WHILE IM GONE," I yelled down the stairs, not caring where they were.

I walked out of my house and opened the gate, got in my car and started to drive. I'm going to Nandos.

Sarah's POV

"TIMOTHY!" We both yelled as we started to run towards him. We both bent down beside him.

"PLEASE WAKE UP TIMOTHY!" Beatrice yelled.

I checked his pulse. Good. His heart is still beating.

We tried our best to lift him up and bring him downstairs. We finally got there and put him on the bed.

I was pacing my leg and I couldn't sit still. Beatrice was just sitting slightly nudging him begging for him to wake up.

"Does h-he do t-that a-all t-the t-time?" I asked, frightened. I couldn't even get a sentence out without stuttering.

She slowly nodded. My eyes grew wide. How am I going to live like this?

Niall's POV

I came back from the bar, drunk as hell. I walked into the house, trying to stand straight. I fell to the ground and hit my knees.

Trying to regain my balance, I saw a girl walk towards me and stop in her tracks. She quickly turned around and started to walk.

'Whereee youuu goinnn babyyy?" I slurred.

"Uh.. Just downstairs Master Horan." She responded.

I walked up to her and hugged her waist and breathed into her ear.

"Youu aren'tt leavingg mee babyy," I slurred again.

Sarah's POV

"Wheree youuu goinnn babyy?" He slurred.

Crap. He's drunk. I need to get out of here before something bad happens.

"Uhh. Just downstairs Master Horan," I responded quickly.

I turned around and again started to walk but then I felt hands around my waist. He came up to my ear and whispered: " Youuu aren'tt leavingg mee babby."

I smelled the beer. I need to get out of this. I tried to get out of his grip but he just gripped tighter. I winced a bit.

"Mmmm.." He said as he went to my neck and started sucking it. He found my sweet spot and I moaned a little. He started to put his hands up my shirt. Before he could do anything else I quickly pushed him away. But he was too drunk so he fell on the ground.

"Youuure goinggg to payy for thissss.."

I turned around and started to run. But before I could open the door to the basement he grabbed me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. He brought me to the kitchen and tied me to the chair with some ropes in the first drawer. Why does he even have ropes in here? This is so messed up.

"HELP!!!" I screamed out, hoping Beatrice or Timothy would help me.

"Shhhhh..." He whispered as he put tape on my mouth.

He started to feel up my shirt and sucking on my neck again. I quickly untied the rope and punched him in the face of fear. Shit. This isn't going to end well. He got up and returned the punch. I fell to the ground, holding my face.

"I told you that youuu weree goingg to payyy," He said as he kicked me in the stomach. He kept kicking and kicking as I coughed up blood.

"P-please s-top M-master H-horan..." I begged.

"NO. YOURE GOING TO PAY!" He yelled.

He grabbed me up by my hair but I was too weak to scream. Where's Beatrice and Timothy when I need them? He threw me to the wall, and I slid down, too weak to cry. He kept kicking me and kicking me in the stomach. And my vision grew darker and darker, until all I could see was the dark.