15-Why is it so Hard?!

Start from the beginning

>>Time passes>>

I feel my body has been shake by someone. I woke up and rub my eyes. I took a glance to the left and saw wonwoo was there staring at me. Finally it's lunch time. I mumble a thanks and go to the cafeteria with Naeun.

"Yah, what happened between you two?" She asked and I yawn.

"I don't know. But what I feel was..... Wonwoo didn't like me" I look down at my shoes.

"Don't talk like that, he really love y-"

"He kiss Hyejin back there!" I yelled a little.

"Oh...Mian Hyejin-ah"

"Gwencha-"

"Hi. Wonwoo's Jagi" Dino cut off my words.

"Hey" I smile weakly at him. We get to the cafeteria and purchase some food. We sat on an empty seat, that was not so far from the kingka's but Dino is sitting with us.

"Have any problems?" He asked me. I sigh and nod a little.

"Wonwoo knows about it" I take a sip on my drinks.

"Jjinja?" he cough and I nod my head again. "How does he feel?".

"What did you guys do?" Naeun voice asked. I point at him using my head and he blushed looking at the other way.

"Jealous. And I already take care of it. But then he pinch my cheek and give a light kiss but what I hate was when it was not long than he kiss her" I explain and still didn't answer her questions.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked Naeun and she nod. "I like her".

"Wait. You mean her?" She point me and he nodded. She gasp and crazily making Dino's face redder.

"Stop talking about it. Because I have a jealous heart, right now. So how can I controlled it?" I rolled my eyes and take a look at the whole cafeteria. My heart feel aches when I saw Hyejin is sitting with wonwoo and kiss him directly in front of the crowded. Many people murmur about them and I could just stand up and walked away from the cafeteria. Dino and Naeun was about to stop me but I walked faster. I walk at the school's garden. I saw a big tree so I just sit there. I hug my leg and the wind softly blow my hair. My heart aches so much. He didn't even love me. I take off my necklace and look at it. The two heart was beautiful and it remind me of the time we spend together. A butterfly fly towards me and land on top of my head. I weakly smile and close my eyes.

"You look beautiful" a deep voice just spoke up. I open my eyes and frown at him. The butterfly fly away because I make a move. I stood up and I was going to run away but he hold my wrist and my necklace fall on the ground.

"Let go of me" I said angerily. I pulled my hand roughly to make him release but he gripped it more tightly and pulled me in front of him.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" He lift my chin to look at him. Even though he did that, I still didn't make a single glance at him. He sigh heavily and said softly "Jagi, tell me what's wrong".

I didn't speak and he sigh again. He kneel down to take my necklace and stood up again without releasing my hand.  He put his arm around my waist and pull me into his embrace. I move my hand slowly on his back to hug him. He pulled back and cupped my cheek. He wipe my eyes because there was a little wet. Then he pressed his lips to mine. I kiss him back without hesitation. He pulled back and I turn around to go but he backhug me. He rest his chin on my shoulder and he put the necklace on my neck.

"Wonwoo-ssi... I"

"Mianhae for everything... do you want to hang out later? Hyejin bring me and I'm going to bring you because I really wanted to hang out with you again" I shook my head and think about an excuse. He always didn't let me finished my words.

"Sorry, I can't. Me and Mingyu have something to do later. You can just go with.....her" I blink my eyes a several times and put a fake smile.

"Arraso*sigh* come on, let's go to class" I nodded and walk while holding his hand. "Ah.. I almost forgot. Lets do this before going in".

I turn around and he lean closer. I stare at his lips that is going to smashed with mine. When our lips just touch, someone bothers by calling him again. It was that bitch, always messings with my life right now. Wonwoo just give a quick peck and look at her.

"Wonwoo-ssi, I've been looking for you"

_______________

I'm so sorry for the late update. I hope you like it. Wish you guys have a good day. I think this will be boring. Sorry if they're were many wrong spelling or grammar or vocabulary or  something. I know it's totally childish. The title means 'hard to confess'.

What?what?what? What do you think will happen?
↑worst questions I ever made...

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

I know I'm late to say this...But HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JINHWAN(7/2) YUNHYUNG (8/2) DINO (11/2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!