Chapter 15

Sorry about the short chapter, chapter 16 will be longer we promise

-------

Chapter 15:

BONITA'S P.O.V

"Bonita please find a way to get out," Abigail whined whilst walking around the warehouse, trying to find a way of escaping.

"Do you have your phone with you?" I asked in hope that she didn't leave her Iphone5 in Joey's car like I did.

"Uh..." Abigail stuttered searching herself.

"No... I don't. Sorry Bonny," She muttered walking towards me and absorbing me into a tight hug, and before long she started backing away her eyes wide with horror she clutched my right-hand in hers.

"What's wro-" I was just about to question and turn around to look at what she was intently staring at what was behind me. When I felt someone punch me in the lower-back vigorously, sending me flying to the tough concrete-ground face first, scraping my hands roughly with excruciating pain.

Abigail gave a wild screech, I looked up to see her gun pointed towards the masked man that supposedly punched me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he harshly barked at her.

He then lifted his hand and made a come-motion towards the door. With that the warehouse door was slammed open and two men walked through the door. I couldn't analyse them properly but one of the men was bulky and muscular whilst the other was slender and thin, but they both had something in common, both of them wore the same clothing; black-masks, trousers, and t-shirts with suited black runners.

Then everything happened so quickly it took my mind a few seconds to get a grip of what really was happening, they both on queue ran towards Abigail and threw her up against the wall and took her pistol off her, I pushed myself up to help her but was surprised to be pushed back down.

Then I remembered that I had another man behind me, I tried again and this time he had gotten a hold of me and had me by my neck, my back facing him. He then started dragging me and took my gun off me and emptied the bullets onto the floor, so I aimed my head forward, before slamming it towards his face. But what I didn't know was that he was taller than me so I hit him on his Adam's apple instead of his face.

He started choking and lost his grip on my neck, I ran towards Abigail that was being held by the two men forcefully. She looked really worn-out, and was still trying relentlessly to free herself from their grip. Her hands were held above her head and her legs held weightily down to stop her from kicking.

"Let her go you animals!" I ordered taking a step towards them.

"You can't tell us what to do, we have orders." The man that was holding Abigail by her hands spoke calmly, like he couldn't careless of what I was about to do.

"Oh really," I smirked looking around the room. When a short-thick metal pole on the side of the room caught my eye, I quickly ran towards it and taking hold of it. It was pretty heavy but I couldn't think about that now, I ran back towards Abigail when the stupid guy that was choking before charged at me.

He threw a right punch, I moved to the right, lifted my left hand up that was holding the pole and with all my might slammed it to his head which really hit his mouth. He was on the ground in less than a second, I felt proud really proud.

Then I turned around once more to walk towards Abigail, when the guy holding her hands walked towards me. Taking a step-back he started charged at me, I tried running away but he held me by my shoulders and forced me to the ground.

He got on top of me and started choking me with both hands, the strategies I were thinking up were in a time of 2 to 3 seconds. I had seen it before in a movie, when someone has both hands on your neck, you can lift your hands on the outside, lift them above the enemy's hands that are grasping you and then hammer them down in the section of their arms that is in between the bicep and the forearm.

This will cause him or her to bend their arms and fall back. Since it was my first time doing this I didn't expect to succeed, but when I did I succeeded and he fell backwards.

I started punching him except, I didn't punch to win only enough for him to blank-out and faint.

Once I was done with him, it was time for the last guy that was conscious in the warehouse, the last guy holding Abigail.

Taking the metal-pole in my hand I walked towards the concluding man.

"Take one more step towards me, and I'll break her arm. I swear to god I will." He shouted wearily.

"You wouldn't," I hesitantly advised taking another step further.

"You pushed the limit, you fucked up bitch, now she will pay the price." He hissed, taking her arm in his hand and twisting it horrendously. Abigail groaned in pain, her screams came out muffled and she was crying.

"What the hell, stop? Please stop!" I yelled.

"Nope." He laughed and punched her face with his spare other hand, that was not twisting her arm. She screeched in response.

I didn't know what to do, I had to do something. She was in pain.

With the pole in my hand I ran towards him and flung it to his hip, he grunted in pain and loosened his grip on Abigail.

"You little bitch." He snarled punching me in the stomach. It hurt but not enough to land me onto the floor, only enough for the pole in my hand to fall.

I then false right punched and then left hooked him. He fell for it and tried to block the right punch. I caught him with the left hook and he began to pant.

"I quit," he commanded. Wait what? He basically said he quit and didn't want to keep going.

I stopped, and looked down at him.

Abigail came near me, clutching her arm with one hand.

"We lost, we failed our mission." She muttered.

"No you both didn't fail, you guys were great." A familiar voice beamed, whilst clapping.

Abigail and I both looked around to see him, standing there with four other men by his side.

I couldn't believe he did this.

To us.

********************

OMMGGGGGG COMMENT AN VOTE BABIES <3

Busra wrote this chapter and I (Abide) edited it and even I'm excited about what's to come for the next chapter!