Chapter 8

Chapter 8

ABIGAIL'S P.O.V.

This school was just stuffed up, kids slamming the chairs around for no reason and running out. People greasing off Renée and giving her a hard time, with absolutely no purpose. Or did they have one?

Clearing my mind I groaned in frustration. Since Bonita had ran out of class I had to grab her bag, pack up her books and formerly shove it in her locker. Securely locking her lock, I took my iPhone 5 out and sent Bonita a text just so she knows what class she has.

'Babe you have English Standard in H1 okay?'

I knew Bonita will receive my text so I took out my schedule and started stroling towards the classroom, I should be in for this lesson.

"I have English ACE with Ms Ann now in H2, what about you?" I asked Renee looking up from my schedule, tapering my gaze at her.

"I have Mr Buckley in G5, I don't have any English classes with you guys..." she trailed off frowning while her bottom lip trembled.

"Oh, well I guess I'll meet you at recess then okay?"

"Okay. You know where the canteen is right?" Renée asked for the tenth time.

"Yes, you go past the F Block and it's a blue building, got it," giving her a small smile I walked off not turning back once. There seemed to be something wrong with her.

Some people seemed so friendly here, but then again there's always a few people that have to ruin everything and at this very moment there was three monkey looking idiots blocking my way from walking towards my class.

"Oh um, Abbie right? Tell your sister she better stay away from me," Leora announced giggling with her little minions, stopping in my tracks I tightened my gaze to see three girls in front of me.

One really tall girl with grizzly red hair that had split ends and yellow un-brushed teeth was on the right side as Leora was in the middle with another blonde haired girl on the left side, that looked like a 'Leora wanna-be.'

"Excuse me?" I asked as innocently as I could, making my expression insecure.

"You heard me, tell her to stay away. She better watch her back," she sneered raising an eyebrow thinking I had become scared from her pathetic little threat.

Oh no she didn't.

Marching up to her face I looked her straight in the eyes, our faces were so close that I could sense the fear in her. I could also smell the disgusting stench of alcohol in her breath and I could also see how badly she had been treating her face.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do. We don't have time to deal with cake faced whores like you. If you want to get your head kicked in, go up to Bonita and tell her yourself!" I ordered through my gritted teeth, and with that Leora and her little group moved away.

I stormed off towards the H block, these bitches did not know who they were dealing with.

Bonita had strength, she had courage. She had put two girls in our old school nearly into coma by simply punching them straight in the face, she didn't care about the consequences because she always found an excuse to get herself out of trouble.

If Leora ever gave me distress again she would have to face Bonita, not that I'm scared or anything, but because Bonita will get angry at me for getting into trouble. She'd rather get herself into trouble so I don't have anything bad in my file, that's one of the reasons why I love her so much.

I walked into the 'English ACE' class, it's called the ACE class because we are much advanced than other but once I walked inside my jaw dropped, this class looked like a bunch of psycho-paths put together.