Chapter 4

Chapter 4

BONITA'S P.O.V

"My name is Bonita and this is my twin sister Abigail. We'll be living here, that's what your brother Joey said."

I indicated harshly, while narrowing my eyes at the redhead, if she wanted to be a bitch then I could do it her way. I could easily shove my hand down her throat and pull out her organs.

She smiled and ran over to us giving a quick friendly hug. Wait, what? Wasn't she just acting like a bitch to us before?

"My name is Renée! I know I know! He told me on the phone. I know what happened and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm here for you guys, we can be sisters!" She squealed.

Wipe what I said before, this girl is amazing. Nowhere near a bitch, no need for pulling out her guts.

"Uh sure, can you lead us to our room?" I spoke as nicely as I could.

Her eyes lit up and she squealed again. Abigail didn't look happy, I think she doesn't like Renée.

Renée stopped us in front of a door before entering.

"This is your room girlies, I designed it all by myself with a little help from my brother Joey!" she boasted with excitement.

Abigail and I both nodded at her, Renée opened the door.

I held in my breath as the room before me, was breath takingly amazing, it had everything we need.

The walls were lilac purple with white wooden floorboards, the lamp is enclosed in dazzling diamonds and looks like it's worth a fortune. The bedroom features fine woodwork and vast walk-in wardrobes and dressing rooms. There's a glass door decorated by white curtains that opens up to a spacious balcony.

It was too good to be true.

There was two separate king single beds, two desks with MacBook's and new iPhone 5's just for us. On top of the bed was our toiletries, she saw me looking at it and giggled.

"Just in case, the week of the month comes. Didn't want you girls to be worried about those sort of things." She giggled again. Oh my god, this girl is so bubbly and cute.

"Thanks, a lot." Abigail smiled, then walked over to the walk in wardrobe and unzipped her bag, starting to pack her clothing inside the closet.

"I'll be going now, knock on my door if you need anything." Renée said calmly for the first time ever.

I nodded at her as she walked out of the room, while closing the door behind her.

"I don't like her, there's something mysterious about her," Abigail snapped. She was frowning and looked worried, if she didn't like Renée then neither will I.

Abigail and I finished putting our clothing in the closet, it was 9:30pm. We walked downstairs and saw Joey and Renée waiting for us to eat dinner.

The dining table was beautiful yet so modest, nonglossy black tables suited with clear seats that had gold designs on them.

"Hey girls, come and have something to eat." Joey spoke calmly while Renée didn't look too happy.

If she didn't want us I could definitely leave.

We had a pleasant dinner and talked about our lives, Joey's parents had died from cancer and honestly I could see the tear falling from Abigail's eyes. She looked at Joey with sympathy.

While we were walking upstairs after our feast, Joey called out after us hurriedly.

"Tomorrow girls is the big day, be ready you'll be training something your father wanted me to teach you both."

We both nodded in unison. I saw Abigail look at him with adoration, maybe she was happy he helped us or... No, it can't be that, I cleared my mind and we both went upstairs.

"It's time for revenge," she sneered.

"Wait what?"

"We have to get our father's revenge." I didn't argue because I wanted to do the same. I wanted to hunt down those demons that made my father go through hell.

I put my head on my pillow and fell asleep as dark thoughts swirled in my mind.

Revenge...

* * *

I woke up hearing a shocking scream coming from Abigail's bed. I bolted to open the lights and once the light flooded the entire room I saw Abigail covered in sweat.

I looked at the time, it was only 5:50 am and the sun was rising, Abigail was screaming again but she was sleeping. As gently as I can I tried waking her up by tapping on her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open wide staring at me in a way I've never seen her, her whole body was quivering.

I hugged her and could feel the sweat on her singlet sticking onto me but I couldn't care less, I will never be disgusted of my own sister.

She started whimpering and crying.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked anxiously.

"I saw d-dad in my dream getting whipped with chains, he was screaming at me -"

I cut her off by putting my finger on her lips. I was pissed off, those bastards haunted my sister's dreams. They will pay.

"It all fine, I'm here. I'll go ask Renée where you can have a shower." I soothed her and she nodded.

I got up and knocked on Renée's door, I was shocked when she said to come in.

Didn't this girl ever sleep?

"Hey where can I take a shower?" I asked. She looked at me wearily, looking as if she just woke up.

"The last room in the hallway, the one in the middle," she said.

"Thanks," I muttered.

She nodded and I walked out.

* * *

Renée's P.O.V

Being a fully trained spy, I heard Abigail's screams from my room. I got up so see what happened and saw Abigail crying, with Bonita on her side I went back to my room.

My job was to protect them, I could also be their friends. I found them very mysterious, they probably thought the same thing.

Until they train and know how to fight and protect themselves, I have to look out for them, Joey told me so. I wanted to tell them this but they would think that's the reason I'm so nice to them, which isn't the case.

No one at school likes me, all the boys think they can take advantage of me. I'm constantly bullied but I don't tell anyone, I'm too scared.

I don't fight with anyone even though I'm very strong, I prefer to be bullied. Having Abigail and Bonita living with us makes me happy. I could for once have friends to hang around with.

In a few hours at 9:00pm sharp, Joey will teach the girls a few fighting techniques for the first time. I pull off my sponge-bob pajamas, and wear my Lululemon and Stella McCartney's Adidas collection exercising shorts and singlet. I slip on my Nike Air-maxes and walk out of the house and start heading to the forest for a long run.

* * *

BONITA'S P.O.V

I watched Renée get out of the house from the balcony, I guess she was going for a run since she was in her exercise clothes.

Or maybe for a murder, I shook my head laughing quietly at my sick joke.

Abigail walked into the room wearing her sports outfit, preparing for today's training.

She looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm ready, are you?" I smiled at her and nodded my head.

I don't care how long it takes, I will take the souls of those who tortured my father.

* ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * **

COMMENT & VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS! xox