Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

ABIGAIL'S P.O.V.

Bonita was gone to the principal's office and I knew everything would be fine, she just wouldn't start a fight like that out of nowhere. Renée looked truly happy for some reason and that made me satisfied but she kept quite while walking towards the main office.

Inside of the school was really pretty and everything looked newly furnished. Once we got to the main office I heard Renée speak at last.

"Hi Mrs Stacie! I was wondering if you can please tell us where our home rooms would be. Abigail and Bonita Abramovich," she said looking excited.

The woman who seemed to be Mrs Stacie looked up and smiled at Renée, then she went typing on her computer.

"Oh yes the twins, you girls will be in G1 with Renée, your home room teacher will give out your schedules," looking up again she gave us all a wide smile, something seemed suspicious.

Bonita walked towards us with a massive smirk, I guess she isn't in trouble, Renée noticed too because she was staring at Bonita who was staring at Mrs Stacie.

"Thank you," Renée said, and with that Bonita and I waited for Renée to lead the way.

"So what happened?" Renée muttered, swiftly walking to our homeroom.

Bonita flashed one of her mischievous smiles and explained to us what occurred. Renée and I were in shock. I knew Bonita was good at slipping away from trouble but this was just remarkable. How she threatened the principal, the alcohol in Leora's bag and the stench of Leora's breath. I was very proud of Bonita. Very proud.

As we arrived to our homeroom door which was closed, Renée knocked on the door four times. After a few seconds of standing awkwardly, the door was opened by a really cute guy, he had blonde hair, brown eyes and looked a lot like one of those models in the front magazine. Sounds cliche, but it's true.

* * *

BONITA'S P.O.V

The door was swung open by the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, he eyed us all until he settled his eyes on mine and flashed me a wide grin.

"Hey you two are the new girls right?" he asked good-naturedly not ever separating his eyes away from mine.

Abigail nodded and nudged herself through the door, Renée followed her. The boy didn't move away from the door until I walked inside, once I did he closed the door and playfully tugged on my hair.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" I questioned while my face scrunched up with confusion and a tint of anger.

"I'm Austin, and you are?" he laughed quietly. His laugh was even perfect.

"I'm Bonita and that's my sister Abigail," I designated, pointing at Abigail that was taking a seat with Renée.

"Sweet, want to do something after school?" he slurred.

"I think you mixed me up with one of those sluts at this school, sorry I'm not a one night stand."

Guys always asked the same questions, it pissed me off. He had good looks and everything but without a good personality he was nothing in my life.

I shrugged and walked off near Abigail and took a seat behind her. Austin's stare not once stirred off me even though all the girls in the classroom were trying to get his attention. It was the first day of school this year and all this was happening so quickly.

The girls literally threw themselves on him, disgusting. Their skirts were like thick belts, their stockings were ripped and dirty. Wasn't this one of the most expensive schools in the world? What was wrong with the students?