Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bonita's P.O.V

"Wake up Abigail, we're already late!" I chattered as I was tossing clothes around in the room.

It hasn't even been full two weeks yet, and our room was a mess. It's our first day at school and we were already late, what delight.

I just want to rip and tear everything apart, I hate school. I haven't been taking my tablets lately and my body is aching for a fight to dispose off my uncontrolled anger. I want to strangle someone and pull a knife to their throat...

"What! What's the time?! Why didn't you wake me up? Bonita!" Abigail sassed at me as she threw her blue doona quilt off herself, got up and ran out of our room to the bathroom.

She fusses about everything, but I don't mind. Abigail is the only allowance in my book.

I looked over at the time which was eight o'clock in the morning and we only had fifteen minutes to get ready for school.

Joey and Renée had already purchased our school uniform and our school books a week ago, so there was no fuss or problems about that.

Tabletop Secondary College, is one of the best schools in Australia and the beginning of another stressful year, in anger management classes with a bunch of lunatics.

Our school uniform is really grotty dark green. Dark green high waisted tartan box bleat school skater skirt, white short-sleeve shirt, dark green school jumper and a black tie. It looked hideous, but I managed to look pull the look off.

I threw on everything in literally a heartbeat, done the buttons of my shirt and tried to make my skirt look neat. It was about mid-thigh and I thought it was perfect, even though I knew Abigail was going to hate it so much since its short.

I lastly pulled on my pure white socks and felt a twinge of relief settle into me.

I liked having short skirts for school but not too short, having the eyes of many boys on my legs just brings me a little additional self-confidence I require.

Honestly, having school uniform is better than dressing up every day because everyone would be equal and not worry about what others wore.

Our old school didn't have a uniform policy, so it was pretty hard trying to sort out clothes for ourselves the night before. Since my dad wasn't wealthy we couldn't buy designer clothing like others but we were still declared popular.

Popularity was easily given to us. We were the secretive sisters after all, sneaky yet clever.

After straightening my ombré hair, curling my eyelashes and applying mascara so my eyes won't look dead, I stood in front of the full length mirror and checked myself out.

"Don't worry, you look good," Joey teased. I jumped back screaming from trepidation, he petrified the living daylights out of me.

Turning around I saw Joey leaning against the door frame, arms crossed with an enormous grin on his face.

"Good morning to you too Joey." I replied dryly sending him a death glare.

"Well I'm waiting downstairs, don't be late," he informed and left the room. That man is so annoying god.

I reached over to my new 'MCM' black backpack and pulled it over one shoulder and put my phone into my skirt pocket. I reached for my matte black Doc Marten boots and slipped them on.

Renée had gone for a clothes shopping extravaganza for us yesterday while we were at training and bought the most expensive designer labelled items; bags, blouses, shorts, shoes, dresses, singlets and even underwear.