Some fun

It was Sunday and I decided to wash the car Rose messaged me and told that she'll be coming home today but was not sure about the exact time.

I took buckets of soap liquid with sponge and cloth pieces and placed it near the car. I took the water pipe from the store room and attacked it to the tap in the garden. I then started scrubbing my car with the soap liquid.

Just then I saw Ace coming to where I was with a confused expression.

"You are really difficult to understand. You have a maid and yet you wash your car cook food and clean the dishes." He said looking at my actions.

" I'm not that very complex as you think and she is not our mid she's like a family. No doubt she does all the work but she is given equal respect and importance as how we give to every member in the family. We don't always do these stuffs its just that Rose and me enjoy washing the car. So when we are free we do it and give her a break." I said looking at him.

" what is fun in this ? " he asks giving me a weird look.

"Mister Warner don't tell me that you have never washed a car before ."  I asked surprised. He just nodded his head no.

"Oh God. there's a lot for you to learn then. Here take this sponge dip it in the soap and rub it on the car " I  said pointing out the sponge and then the bucket.

He did as I told and he rubbed the car.

" Its so slippery" he said he pointed out.

"Obviously....it's soap." I said in an obvious tone.

He went to take one of the water pipe when his leg slipped on the soap and he was about to fall but he balanced his body and did not fall.

I started to laugh looking at him struggle.

I took the other pipe and sprayed water on him.

In a minute he was drenched, water dripping from his clothes. He looked at me and I stopped laughing then he tried to run and catch me but slipped and this time he fell to the floor.

I bursted out laughing.

I was so busy laughing that I didn't notice him getting up and lifting the soap bucket to me. I felt the cold foamy water run through my body and I couldn't shout because bubbles were coming from my mouth.

Seeing me struggle he started to laugh I then sprayed water on him stopping him from laughing. He took his water pipe and began spraying it on me. I started running and he followed me he took another bucket of water to put on me but I ducked and it missed me. I took the last bucket of water and put on him. I bet he didn't see that coming. We both started laughing our lungs out as we sat on the wet tiles near the car.

" this sure was fun" he said  between his laughter.

" yeah it was fun. " I replied holding my stomach since it started hurting with all the laughs .

We got up, took the water pipes sprayed water on the car, washed away all the soap and then put everything in place and Ace returned back to his house to change.

I went had a wash changed my clothes and sat with my books to study.

It surely was fun today.