Unknown lady

I got ready and went downstairs I saw Ace watching some action movie. When he saw me coming down he turned off the TV and grabbed his car keys.

"Shall we go???" He asked making his way to the door.

"Yup" I said following him.

He then took me to his car and opened the car door for me to get in. He got in the car too and put on his seat belt.

"Someone is being a gentleman huh?" I said astonished at his well mannered behaviour.

"First impression is the best impression you see" he replied with a wink.

"Oh really well then I guess you'll regret saying that because our first meeting was not very good and your first impression at that time went to the dogs." I said winking back at him.

"being feisty huh" he said now eyes on the road.

"Wanna take it in that way then you can be my guest" I said looking out of the window and enjoying the cool breeze hitting my face.

We reached the restaurant and gave our orders. We talked and talked about random stuffs. In between our talks, we would laugh at small jokes . I realized we had many things in common and we got along pretty well.

After eating our dinner we were about to leave when Ace stopped abruptly making me bump into his back. I was about to shout at him when I noticed his fists clench and his expression was no longer the happy one. I looked in his direction to see what has caused this sudden change in behavior and I saw a lady standing in front of us. She had the perfect hair and with perfect body structure and the prefect skin. Everything about her seemed to be so perfect.

I was so busy studying her that I did not realize the fact that she noticed us more like she noticed Ace and came up to us.

Immediately I noticed Ace holding on to my hand. "Ahh looks like someone has got a new girl" the lady said studying me up and down. I must say I felt a little uncomfortable and insecure when she was scanning me through her looks.

Ace did not say anything I bet he must be trying to calm himself. But I what I did not understand was who is this lady and why is he so mad at her.

"Ace I always knew that you were repulsive in nature but I didn't know you would choose this kind of a girl to be your girlfriend. I mean look at her standard and look at yours." She then took a step closer and said "don't you have taste?"

How dare she?

Doesn't she know I'm standing here and can hear whatever she's talking?

By now I was fuming with anger but I didn't tell anything because I didn't know who this lady was and moreover I didn't wanna cause a scene.

"Whoever she is and whatever she is I can tell that she is better than you" Ace said making that lady's face expression change.

She was shocked and I was biting my lips not to smile looking at her expression.

"At least she doesn't run behind money and she doesn't cheat people. Mind you if you say anything about her or even have the nerve to trouble her. I swear it won't be good for you." he said in a menacing tone which gave me the chills.

Okay this was escalating too quick. These people were exchanging glares at each other and I stood there having no clue how in the world did it even start.

" I wonder what is there in this girl that has made you talk so much to me " she said taken aback.

"She's my girlfriend you piece of shit and I can stand anything but to a see a tear from those eyes of hers. Stay away from her. If I get to know that you are anywhere near her then I'll forget the fact that you are a lady." With this he walked out of the restaurant his hand still holding mine.

He walked so fast talking long strides it was difficult for me to keep up with his speed and walk as fast as him. I was practically running while he was walking for me to keep pace with him.

He was very irritated and his irritation was seen on his face. He did not try to cover his feelings or pretend to not be irritated.

I'm his girlfriend? 

When did that happen?

Am I the only clueless person her who has no idea what's going on?

Damn that lady whoever she was. She spoilt our dinner night.

Can things ever go right between Ace and I? 

I sure am curious to know who the heck was that lady.