Pay back time

In the evening when Rose and me were watching TV we heard someone screaming from Ace's house.

By the type of the scream we could easily predict that the person was angry.

I smiled to myself since I expected this to happen but I didn't expect it to be so fast.

"What's the matter with that guy Ace " Rose asked.

"Maybe he's got a taste of his own medicine" I replied smiling like a innocent kid.

"Wait so you know why he is angry?Anna what are you hiding from me. Hope you haven't done anything there." She asked worried.

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't." I said smiling innocently.

"Tell me everything in detail now. Don't try to hide anything from me because I know you way too well for you to lie to me and think you can get away with it" She said making her voice stern.

"ahhh! Calm down. I didn't do much. I just punctured all his car wheel tyres but I must say those wheels did look new but who cares and I made a small dent on the back of his car and left a note there written TIT FOR TAT " I said cooly and walked up to the window to enjoy the awesome sight outside of angry Ace.

"What? You did so much and didn't tell me?  But why did you do it" Rose asked still sitting on the sofa more surprised than ever.

"Simple. He was the one who put that bra in my bag and because of which I was insulted there. He was clever enough to do that but not clever enough to get away with it because I found out that he was the one who did it. He should be thankful I just did this and left him rather than insulting him in front of people like the he did to me and by the way if I had told you about my plan before itself you wouldn't have allowed me to do such a thing" I replied.

" Of course I would have allowed you to do it. In fact I would have helped you with it " she said with determination. That was unexpected but we both started laughing and I moved away from the window after making sure Ace saw me laughing.

Just a cherry topping to the cake you see.

His expression was priceless.

How I wished I could take a picture of it. But man I must say he is damn hot even when he is angry and I can't deny the fact that everything in him is just so perfect right from his hair to his legs.