The fight

My test went on well and the results were out after few days I had done well in it and was happy.

Almost a month had passed by and I didn't hear much about Ace. He never again bothered me. I hardly saw him except for a few times when he would return home drunk after parting hard or he would return home with different girls who barely covered their body and everything that happens behind those closed doors were predictable.

I heard that he was a playboy through newspapers and magazines since he was the hottest and the son of the richest person in the city but I also got to see how much of a playboy he was with my own eyes.

It was 6:30pm and I was bored since Rose had gone to give a surprise visit at Justin's place.

I thought of going for a walk in the nearby park and so I got ready and left home.

At the park I enjoyed the sight of children playing.  It brought back my memories when I used to go with my parents to the park.

It was starting to get dark so I decided to go back home. On my way I heard a some footsteps behind me. I thought it was some random people who were also returning home. But something inside me made me uncomfortable.

Gutt feelings you see.

I began walking fast and noticed that the speed of the footsteps also increased. This was not random people. In a spilt second I feft my body being grabbed and tugged to the near by wall.

A man maybe double the age of mine held me tightly against the wall. I tried hard to escape but the more I moved the more his grip got tighter. He looked very dirty and he smelt of urine and sweat.

He slowly started bringing his lips near my face and oh god his mouth smelled from cigarettes.

Seeing my face he smiled revealing how dirty his teeth were.

Does this man even brush.

I immediately kicked him in his balls  with my knee and he shouted in pain leaving me free.

I took this awesome opportunity and started running.

But to my bad luck I hadn't kicked him hard enough and so he started following me. I ran as fast as I could but my ankle twisted and I fell to the ground. By now he caught up with me and towered over my body.

He roughly pulled me up to a standing position and I bet I'll have marks on my hand the next day. He looked extremely angry and the way he stared at me I knew it won't be good for me.

I closed my eyes waiting for the worst to happen but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see the man being held slightly up to tree by his neck by Ace. He then gave that man a hard punch which I bet would have made him see stars.

"Are you alright??" Ace asked turning towards me.

He looked angry.

I have never seen him like this before and this appearance of his made me scared.

But before I could answer the man took a near by fallen piece of wood and hit Ace on his back. Ace couldn't see it coming since he was facing me.
"Ace" I shouted worried that he'll be hurt. But I was wrong.
He was way too strong for that. He turned towards the man with clenched fists which indicated he was furious by now. He then threw himself on the man and they both started fighting. I stood rooted to where I was standing having a mixture of feelings inside me. I felt like running away home and curling myself under the blanket. But I just stood there facing reality.

Firstly I was shocked that a guy who meant trouble to me is actually helping me from trouble.

Second I was worried about him where he'll get hurt.

Third I was scared on seeing this side of him. He was so angry his eyes were dark and with every punch he threw at the guy I just prayed nothing major happened to that guy.

But now I needed to stop him because if he continues I swear he'd kill that man.

"Ace stop. Dude stop, please, its okay he has got what he deserved. Now stop." I said pulling him away from the man.

The man was unconscious but not dead.

I looked at Ace and saw that he too was wounded and his lip was bleeding. His knuckles were bruised and there was a splinter on his back. His back had a cut because of that splinter and it was bleeding.

Doesn't it pain for this guy?

"Are you alright? Do you wanna go to the hospital?" I asked looking at all his injuries.

"I'm fine" he said and walked towards his car and waited for me to get in.

He didn't say a word but he waited for me in the car and I understood he wanted to drop me home and honestly after what had just happened I myself didn't want to walk back all the way home alone.

The car journey was quite and only our breathing could be heard. I didn't start any conversation because I was very scared of him right now. Nor did he start a conversation with me because I guess he was way too angry and needed time to cool down.

Seeing the way he acted it was evident that there was something else in his life that caused him to release all his anger on that creep. There was no way in hell that he could get so mad for a person who tried misbehaving that too for a person who misbehaves himself.

I thought it was wise to keep my mouth shut because he is not in the mood of tolerating me and after seeing what he is capable of doing I seriously don't want to cause trouble with my fast mouth.

We both stayed silent the whole journey and I wonder how I managed to stay so quite. The silence was filled in the car but silence was not an awkward silence. I liked the silence and was cool with it. I occasionally saw him through the corner of my eyes but his expression remained unaltered. He was focused on the road or maybe that's how it seemed to be. His hands were griped on tightly on the stirring wheel and his eyes looked dark and scary.

I'm actually surprised by the fact that he saved me. I never expected him to do that considering what we have done with each other before. But I guess he is not all that rude and maybe not so much of a jerk.

I actually have to be thankful to him because if it was not for him I would have been harassed and probably faced the worse.