Shopping

Since it was a Sunday morning Rose and I decided to go the mall to do some shopping.

After breakfast we got ready and left home in our car. The mall was a 40 minute drive from our place and we enjoyed it by playing our favorite songs and singing along with it.

When we entered the mall Rose went to the makeup section as usual and I went to the food section. I saw a lot of mouth watering stuffs there and I bought a few items for the both of us. I then went to the makeup section to call Rose and go to the clothes section.

We both met and headed towards the clothes section. There were a variety of clothes. The expensive ones and the new arrivals while on the other hand were the normal ones.

I picked up a red dress which had a V neck and ended just above my knees. It was a flare dress and I though it was really pretty.

Rose picked up a torques blue dress which had a polo neck and it suited her slender figure really well.

We then brought our accessories for the dress and headed towards the billing counter. We paid our bill and headed towards the security guard.

While walking there I felt someone put something in my bag but when I turned to see who it was and there was no one except for a man walking in the direction opposite to us. I couldn't see who it was since his back was facing me.

As we went to the security guard the checking siren started buzzing madly causing a few heads to turn towards us. The guard told that he had to check our bags since he suspected we hadn't paid for something. After checking our bags the guard told us that I had not paid for a bra.

Like seriously a bra.

Firstly I did not pick up any bra.

Secondly I'm not that kind of a person to just walk away without paying for things.

Third it wasn't even my size.

He then lifted the bra to my face so that I could see it making the viewers laugh at me.

Duh!

It happens don't act like ya'll have never seen a bra in your life.

I was totally embarrassed with what was going on. I told the security guard that I didn't pick it up but he didn't seem to believe me so I just let him have that bra in his hand and I literally ran out of the mall.

I sat in the car while Rose drove back home.

When I reached home I glanced at what we assumed to be Ace's house and I saw something which shocked me.

The same car was here.

The car that I saw in the mall.

I agree that many people can have the same car but that's not the thing which shocked me.

The next thing actually shocked me. I saw him getting out of his car and heading towards his house. He was the same guy I saw in the mall who walked in the direction opposite to us. The same personality and the same clothes.

So it means he was the one who played such a nasty prank on me.

How dare he insults me like that.

"Let the game begin you asshole. After all you have invited trouble for your own self." I said to myself having a wicked smirk on my face knowing just what I have to do.