Thank you

We reached home and after forcing Ace with whatever courage I had he agreed to come home.

I made him sit near the sink to wash away the blood and dirt from his wounds I then put some medicine on it and plastered it.

"You are not that bad as I thought" I finally said breaking the awkward silence between us.

"And you are not that irritating as I thought" he replied with a smirk on his face.

Yup he was no longer angry.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

He then made his way near the door to leave.

"Thanks Ace" I said smiling at him.

"You don't have to thank me Anna" he said stepping out of the house.

I just nodded and gave him a smile.

Just as he was about to leave he stopped and turned to face me. "and oh yeah you don't have to be scared of me I won't harm you." He said and with that he left my house and I saw him get in to his.

I stood near the door dumbstruck.

How did he get to know I was scared of him did I make it that obvious?

I guess I have to work on my expressions a little more.

But, how can you not freak out when you see a guy so angry that he doesn't feel pain. A part of me wanted to believe what he said. I wanted to believe that he'll not harm me but nothing is predictable when a person is angry especially if that person is Ace. They themselves don't know what they are doing and from what I saw today I can assure you that he is a bad tempered guy.

******************************

The next day I woke up early and decided to bake a cake since I had been craving for a cake and I enjoy preparing it. After baking the cake I cut a piece of it and tasted it. Everything was perfect and all the ingredients blended well. I was contended with the cake just then I thought of taking a piece or two from the cake and giving it to Ace a way of saying a proper thanks you see. I put the cake in a container and went to his house I rang the bell but there was no response I knocked the door but still no one came I saw the garage his car was there I peeped through the window and saw the TV on.

That means Ace is at home but why is he not opening the door. Having zero hopes I pushed the main door but by chance the door was open.

Is this guy so clumsy to keep the main door opened?

I walked in to see that his house was huge. At the entrance there was a shoe stand and on top of it were his childhood pictures.

Man he looked damn cute and chubby when he was small.

I walked further into the living room and saw the TV was switched on. I turned to go and explore the other places in the house but stopped when I saw Ace lying on the sofa which was opposite to the TV. There were alcohol bottles fallen down and all the bottles were empty. He didn't even remove his shoes.

Why does he drink so much?

What's the matter with him?

No one can get so angry on seeing a guy trying to misbehave with a random girl and no one drinks so much when they are bruised.

I placed the cake on the near by table and took away all the drink bottles from there and put them away after finding where the kitchen was. I then turned off the TV. By then he got up and held his head in pain.

"hurting right? " I asked standing in front of him my hands crossed over each other.

"yeah.... But how are you here and for how long have you here." he asked confused.

"Polite words still do exist in this world and don't worry I didn't come to rob you I just came to give you cake which I baked a way of saying thank you for yesterday. And its not my fault that your house was left open." I said a bit awkwardly.

" look what happened yesterday was an act of humanity so I don't require any thanks or any cakes from you I saw you needed help and I helped you. Don't take it in any other way." He said trying to sit up.

What does this guy mean by saying don't take it in any other way?

Wait does he think I'm trying to impress him or something?

Gosh! no way.

I'm not like that who makes cakes and wishes to impress a guy.

"Oh so you were expecting me to take it in another way??? Look Mister Warner I don't know what has happened to you which has made you such a bitter person but if you are by any chance thinking I have fallen for you then you are highly mistaken. I got this cake as an act of kindness in return to your so called act of humanity. You are welcome for the cake and take some aspirin for your headache. Atleast that will help." With that I stormed out of his house making sure I banged his door really hard to show him that I was furious with him.

How can he be so blank?

I just wanted to say thank you.

Was it too much?

This guy is unpredictable.

But why am I getting so angry?

That's his character I guess I should have known by now.

I think it's best to be away from this strange guy. I'm done with him. He troubled me and so did I. He saved me and I thanked him for it so I guess it's equal now. Therefore, I have nothing to do with him. I will live my happy sweet life and will let him live his whatever life however he wants.