Oh no

Next morning I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I quickly got out of bed tied my messy hair into a loose bun and walked downstairs to open the door. But I saw Rose already near the door talking to some one who was outside. Rose was holding a dish in her hand and she was smiling. Then she said thank you and closed the door behind her to face a confused looking me.

"Who was it?" I asked looking at what was in her hand.

"Oh it was Mrs Mercy Warner. Her son just moved in and he is our new neighbor. She's a sweet lady and very friendly. Look she made some cookies and thought it would be a great idea to share it with us." Rose replied taking a bite from the cookies.

I've heard this name somewhere but where?

"Shit" I almost yelled making Rose yelp in shock.

"What happened?" she asked in shock.

"Warner. They are the Warners. Do u know what that means? It means that Ace Warner the guy from last night who I slapped, he is gonna be our new neighbor and Mercy Warner is his mother. Unless, if God be good to us he has a brother and it's his brother who is moving in." I said looking out of the window at their house.

"Nononono you are kidding right. If it's gonna be him then he's not gonna leave us alone" she said all tensed up.

"I wish I was kidding but I'm not. But, It's fine I don't care. He was at fault and for that he got the punishment." I said turning to go to my bedroom to freshen up.

Okay sounds interesting.

If this guy has no manners then I won't back out from teaching him some.

After all it was his parent's duty to keep him under control.

But I just hope it doesn't turn out to be all that nasty as it was the previous night.

******************************
Hiii guys hope y'all are enjoying it so far...this chapter is unedited so sorry if there are any mistakes.
Will upload the next chapters as soon as possible until then keep reading keep voting and keep commenting .
Love y'all